The Difference Between Men & Women??

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Susan Strict, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Susan Strict

Susan Strict New Member

It Was Low Tide

Version One - His View

It was low tide. He was down in a hollow in the large rocks, between the huge boulders that made up the artificial rock island built to stop the surge tides that threatened to flood the houses and bungalows near the shore.

He was shrimping, or, more accurately, prawning – catching the large prawns by tempting them into his net with pieces of rotting fish. He was completely alone and no-one on the beach could see him.

“How on earth do you get in there?”

It was a girl’s voice. He looked round, startled, and caught sight of her peering through a little gap in the rocks.

“Up the rocks and down the hole,” he replied. “Don’t try it. You might slip.”

He heard someone scrambling up the rocks, and a head appeared in the gap above him.

“It’s a long way down there,” she said.

She was young, not more than eighteen, and in a small, black bikini. Her long blonde hair hung loose and caught the sun as she moved from side to side to get a better view down the gap at the small pool where he was catching prawns.

“Can I come down there?” she asked.

“You might slip,” he replied doubtfully.

“You can help me,” she said determinedly, “You can catch me if I slip.”

She started to climb down, sitting on the large flat rock halfway down with her legs in front of her and just about level with his head.

“Give me a hand then,” she said, “There’s not much to hold onto round here.”

He put down the net and went over to her holding out one hand for her to hang on to if she needed it. She slid forward towards him, but lost her grip and balance and started to slide uncontrollably.

If she fell, even tough it was only about six feet up, she would land on solid jagged rock and inevitably hurt herself quite badly. He moved forward quickly to catch her, reaching her as, kicking the air wildly, she slid over the edge of the rock towards him. She reached for his raised hand, and found it. Her right leg hit him on the side of the head as he had a dim impression of her left leg over his shoulder. She tried to brace her hands on the side of the vertical rocks, and at the same time he was hit heavily in the face squarely between her legs.

He staggered backwards. In panic her legs closed round him and gripped. Her hand let go of his, and both her hands grabbed onto the back of his head, grasping handfuls of hair and hanging on desperately.

He could see nothing except the bottom part of bikini pressed hard against his face as he reeled and staggered and tried not to fall over with her whole weight on his shoulders.

It was more than a few seconds before he regained his balance properly and managed to sit her back on the edge of the flat rock. For a while she did not let go of him, gripping on tightly while she adjusted her position so that she felt comfortable. He felt her wriggling against him, as she moved backwards and forward to find a spot where she really felt safe. Finally she let go of his head and took her legs from round him. He looked up at her. Her face was flushed.

“I’m so sorry,” she said. “I really didn’t mean to hold onto you like that. I was just so scared.”

“It’s OK,” he replied. He kept close to the vertical rocks where she could not look down at him so easily, realising how aroused he had become by the touch of her body and her legs wrapped round his head, and how obvious that would be as he wore only thin swimming shorts. He hoped she had not noticed.

“Can we try again?” she asked, “Getting down there, I mean.”

“Sure,” he said. “This time I’ll catch you under the arms. You just hand on to me and I’ll help you lower yourself slowly – if you really want to come down here, that is.”

“Yes,” she said, “I feel so silly making a fool of myself like that.”

He raised both arms to catch her. She slowly lowered herself off the edge of the flat rock, but had not gone more than a few inches when her own weight became too much for the strength of her arms. With a little shriek she started slipping towards him, although this time considerably lower than she had been.

He caught her hips in his hands, and her legs went round his ribs to steady herself. Her forward and downward progress slowed with his help and by steadying herself with her legs gripping onto him, slowly getting lower as he transferred his grip from her hips to under her arms. She put her hands round his shoulders to support herself better.

She was pressing against his chest as she slid down, her legs still wrapped round him as a support, then against his stomach, the top of his shorts, and then, to his embarrassment, against the bulge that now stood out prominently. Here, she stopped, pressing on him, as though trying to decide something. He said nothing, waiting for her to make up her mind.

“I think I can get down OK now,” she said.

He let go of her. For a moment she clung on to him then, still with her arms round his shoulders to support her, unhooked her legs from round him bringing them together in front of him. As she did, he felt the bulge in his shorts squeezed between the top of her thighs for a few seconds as her feet tried to reach the rocky ground, finally found it and slid down clear of him.

“Wow,” she said looking round the rocky hollow. She looked in every direction except at him.

“Wow,” she repeated, “It’s cool in here. You caught much?”

He showed her the bucket of prawns.

“Yeuch.” She screwed up her face. “You don’t actually eat those?”

He assured her that he did. “No different from those you buy in the shops,” he said, “Better, actually,”

“Right,” she said, not convinced. “Anyway, I’d better get going. I think I can climb out all right, it’s easier going up than coming down.”

He watched her climb, standing just below her ready to catch her if she slipped. The rocks must be quite damp, he thought, looking at the wetness of her bikini which must have been from where she sat on the flat rock.

As she climbed out at the top of the rocks she turned. “You do this every day?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said, “As long as the tide is right I’ll be here catching prawns as soon as it goes out far enough.”

“Good,” she said. “We must do this again tomorrow…….”

2. Susan Strict

Susan Strict New Member

Version Two - Her View

She had watched him every day as he walked down the beach in his thin shorts, net and bucket in hand. She saw him climb the rocks and disappear down into a hole, reappearing about an hour later.

There was a very small gap in the rocks, and she found that she could look through and see him. He was rather nice, she thought, a strong body but not too muscular. Just right. But she did not want to let him know she had been watching him.

“How on earth do you get in there?” she called through the gap in the rocks, laughing to herself as he looked round in complete surprise to see where the voice came from

“Up the rocks and down the hole,” he replied. “Don’t try it. You might slip.”

She was already on her way up the rocks. She knew exactly where the hole was and how to get there.

“It’s a long way down there,” she said, looking down at him and moving from side to side to get a better view. She had not been this close to him before, and what she could now see confirmed her previous opinion, but she really did not want to appear too eager.

“Can I come down there?” she asked.

“You might slip,” he replied doubtfully.

“You can help me,” she said determinedly, “You can catch me if I slip.”

She started to climb down, sitting on the large flat rock halfway down with her legs in front of her and just about level with his head. ‘He’s looking at me,’ she thought, ‘And I’m sure he likes what he sees.’

“Give me a hand then,” she said aloud, “There’s not much to hold onto round here.”

He put down the net and went over to her holding out one hand for her to hang on to if she needed it. She looked at his gentlemanly raised hand in disgust, really hoping that he would have offered to lift her down.

She sat there looking down at him. The rock was uneven and she leaned forward a little, imagining for a moment those bumps in the rock underneath her were him. It was unusual, she thought, for her to get quite so excited about a man so quickly, but there was no doubt that she found him incredibly attractive.

Would he be able to catch her if she slipped? She decided it was worth the risk.

She slid forward towards him, letting go of the rock and slipping freely downwards. He was in exactly the right position for her to get onto his shoulders. She spread her legs wide as she slipped, aiming to get them on each side of his head and end up clinging on to him.

She reached for his hand, not intending to hold it but caught it anyway. Immediately she let go, pushing against the rock to make sure she ended up in just the right place. She did. As she left the rock her legs were over his shoulders and she was pressed right up against his face. She grabbed his head to steady herself and to pull herself hard against him, locking her legs together behind his head to make sure he did not drop her.

He reeled backwards a little under her weight and the force she came off the rock onto him. For her the feel of his face between her legs pressing against her was just what she had wanted, and she intended to make the most of it. She leaned from side to side to keep him off balance for as long as possible, knowing that he would inevitably put her down as soon as he could.

He managed to get her back to the rock, sitting her on the edge of it. She clung on, not wanting to let him go and pulling him against her for as long as she dared without making it totally obvious what she was doing.

It could not last long. She certainly did not want him to know her thoughts. She let go of him, feeling hot and excited.

“I’m so sorry,” she said. “I really didn’t mean to hold onto you like that. I was just so scared.”

“It’s OK,” he replied. She looked down at him, and noticed the prominent bulge in the front of his shorts. She felt a rush of excitement in knowing that he too had been aroused by those moments when she had pressed against his face.

“Can we try again?” she asked breathlessly, “Getting down there, I mean.”

He did not take the hint. “Sure,” he said. “This time I’ll catch you under the arms. You just hang on to me and I’ll help you lower yourself slowly – if you really want to come down here, that is.”

“Yes,” she said, “I feel so silly making a fool of myself like that.” Men are so stupid, she thought.

He raised both arms to catch her. She slowly lowered herself off the edge of the flat rock, wondering how she could move the situation forward without it being blatantly obvious what she wanted. She could not put her legs round his head again from where she was now without it being clear even to him.

She pretended that her arms would not support her as she lowered herself. She made a noise that she hoped he would interpret as ‘Help, please catch me’ and launched herself at him

His hands were on her hips, which was not a bad start. She managed to get her legs right round his body and hold on, then slowly released the pressure so that she slid down keeping herself pressed against him. She was somewhat annoyed when his hands left her hips and instead of gripping her ass in what was surely the most logical place for him to put them, he supported her under her arms.

She wondered if she pressed really hard against him as she slid down whether she could just catch the elasticated top of his shorts and take them down with her. She gripped as hard as she could, but the best she could manage was to halt her descent for a moment or two as she felt the bulge in his shorts pressing against her.

“I think I can get down OK now,” she said, and unhooked her legs from round him pretending to reach for the ground with her feet but bringing both legs together in an attempt to feel that bulge of his between her thighs and against her more solidly.

She succeeded, and was so startled by the size and rigidity of it as it pressed into her for a second that she let go of him completely and dropped the few inches to the ground.

“Wow,” she said, and immediately looked away from him so that he would not see the excitement in her eyes or the deep red flush on her face.

“Wow,” she repeated, struggling for something innocuous to say. “It’s cool in here. You caught much?”

He showed her the bucket of prawns.

He must be stupid, she thought, screwing up her face in total frustration and unintentionally making a choking noise

“You don’t actually eat those?” she said, emphasising the ‘those’ in the hope he might comment on there being much nicer things to ‘eat’.

He assured her that he did eat prawns. “No different from those you buy in the shops,” he said, “Better, actually,”

She gave up. She had run out of ideas for the moment.

“Right,” she said.. “Anyway, I’d better get going. I think I can climb out all right, it’s easier going up than coming down.”

She knew he was watching her as she climbed up, standing right below her and looking straight up between her legs. Would he notice, she wondered, how excited she had become? Did it show on her black bikini?

As she climbed out at the top of the rocks she turned. “You do this every day?” she asked, knowing full well that he did and knowing too exactly when he would be back tomorrow

“Yes,” he said, “As long as the tide is right I’ll be here catching prawns as soon as it goes out far enough.”

“Good,” she said. “We must do this again tomorrow.”

And tomorrow, she thought, she would plan it more carefully.

She went for a swim to cool herself down.

3. albull

albull New Member

See here is the problem... FAAAR to subtle! I'd pick up on the signals there and feel like a complete perv for it :p