The day you conceived our child

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bubblepop, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblepop

bubblepop New Member

:)This is kind of hard to explain but to those of you who have children or are expecting one. Do you remeber the day you conceived your child, how did you concieve, was it planned or not.

What kind of sex did you have on that day? was it after a romantic night out? etc describe!

Do you find it special and remember that day!

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I have two (grown) kids, both planned. When we were trying to conceive, we were having sex daily. I don't think there's any way to pinpoint the particular day.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I did the "ovulation temperature" system. though we did have sex often (as we too were trying to conceive), I believe (in my gut) it was one particular morning... I woke up & stuck my thermometer in my mouth... shook my husband's tired, sleepy shoulders and exclaimed, "Wake up, honey!! We have to have sex.... NOW!!" :lol

(Poor Thorn! I still remember him going through the motions, but with less-than-enthusiastic passion.) But it worked! :)

4. igor

Gold Member

I remember it for #1 (well, not the exact date, but when it happened). Wife could not get pregnant because my sperm count was low. Dr said to abstain for 2-3 weeks, wait til she ovulated, then go like crazy. Well, by that time I was horny as heck. I came home and she was lying on the bed waiting - completely nude, legs spread apart, and her ass raised off the bed on a pillow (the Dr said to be elevated). Well, I got the message all right and we went at it furiously, for several rounds that night. WOW what a night!

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, if a user is banned should we bother answering their questions? Oh shoot, here goes anyways..

When I was dating my hubby, we used condoms all the time, except once. We got home after having dinner with our mothers for Mother's Day and had a bottle of wine, next thing you know we are going at it. After the foreplay, he started to penetrate and I told him to stop and put on a rubber, he said, "I think I'm shooting blanks anyways, I was with my wife for 9 years and we never used any birth control."

WRONG!

Knocked up on Mother's Day, how appropriate. (sigh)

6. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Here's a dose of my usual bitchy honesty: You seem to have had a lot of posts centered around conceiving a child. You're banned now, but if somehow you see this, I suggest you wait until you're older.

(to answer your question, #1 was the sunday after thanksgiving, we were both in college. #2 was a random night in october, nothing too fancy.)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Turns out the user is 17. Also, in one post she sad she had 8 sexual partners, then in a recent post, said she was a virgin. Makes me wonder what was true and what was bullshit.

Still....its an interesting thread, I think.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

yeah - the user (by her own old posts) is not "scheduled" to be 18 until February of 2008. since I don't have the authority to ban an underage user, I informed
    [​IMG]
    SUPER PUSS!! to do the dirty work
    ...BANNED!...

...Oh - and this thread is hereby closed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.