The coolest invention ever!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by thunderseed, Apr 8, 2012.

1. thunderseed

Gold Member

I am really excited! I finally found something that works for an affordable budget. I invented something on my adventure to try and make a sex machine, and I wanted to share this with you, so that you can all try it out by yourselves or with your partners, and then report back to me with details (and videos) on how it went!

Go to a kid's toy store. Get a remote control car that has long lasting battery power. It needs to be big, and strong enough. Mine is a miniature Ford monster truck, with heavy duty wheels. Even cooler, it has blue headlights that flash on every time it moves, so it even lights it up if it's dark.

And then hook up a really large dildo to it. You can tie it on, or get a toy that has a strong suction cup on the back.

Then all you have to do is use the remote control, get into position (on the floor, or put it on the counter) you can use it yourself or have your partner use it on you! It is so fun!

And then in your spare time you can take the dildo off and race your remote control car around the house.

I used mine with my partner, and it was the best foreplay I had all week :D

2. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Wow, I've been wondering what to do with that BMW Mini I've had in the wardrobe for years.

Don't suppose a video demonstration is available? Nope, I thought not...........shame :D

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I think that would be too much trouble especially during those times when its not as wet and slippery. I still like the idea of a dildo on the end of a KitchenAid mixer

4. OverSinged

Gold Member

I thought that was an obvious use for a RC car? XD But yeah, no partner, no RC car, and lacking the will to shove something up that particular hole means we'll just have to wait for you to show us yours ;)

5. tomakehersmile

tomakehersmile New Member

I'm still planning to attach one to my sawzall and use it on the wife hahhaha!!!

6. thunderseed

Gold Member

Haha you'll just have to send me a video of that! Oh, except for that reminds me, i was reading up on making sex machines out of power tools, and apparently there was a woman who decided to shove the serrated saw part into her dildo, but it eventually cut through and killed her lady parts. Don't try that at home kids.
    But if you can take out the blade completely and hook up a much safer rod to it, and then attach a dildo it would work perfectly. That's going to be my next project :)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

#7 Barbwire, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  8. thunderseed

Gold Member

LoL now that has got to go in the hall of fame, ouch though!

9. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I believe you can now buy ready made "attachments" or adapters... Would your kids believe you were doing some "remodeling" at 1:30 in the morning? lol

T

10. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

I've never thought of using any machinery with my toys, but wow! My mind is racing!