The Coming of the Second Banana

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

The Coming of the Second Banana

After hanging up the phone, I took a shower to until the water went cold, and then I went upstairs with a towel over my head and one around my waist. When I walked up the stairs, I marveled at how hard my nipples were and that my clit was still so sensitive. Just the friction of my thighs against one another as I scaled the stairs made my loins tingle.

I entered the sleeping chamber and started to get dressed. I rifled through my closet, trying to lay my hands on something that fit, when I came upon a blouse I had bought 3 years ago, but had been unable to fit into since. I took it off its hanger, pulled it on over my pink sports bra, and found that it fit. I grabbed a pair of moss green shorts and slipped into them, not bothering to put on underwear. I then I sat on the edge of the bed and combed out my long, curly, hair before shaking it out to dry naturally.

I then walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw the reflection of my breasts outlined by the sheer flowered fabric of the blouse and thought, “Dayum! I gotta get a picture of this!” I grabbed my camera and took a few shots, giggling at my silliness.

I spent the remainder of the day waiting for my husband to get home. When he walked in the door and saw my damp hair hanging over my heaving bosom as it strained against the blouse, he said, “You look nice, dear.” I just flashed him a smile and turned around so he could see the way my ass was being hugged by the cotton of my shorts, then walked into the living room and sat on the couch to watch……….the Olympics.

After eating dinner and cleaning up, my husband and I retired to the loft. We sat on the reclining loveseat and relaxed for a while when the phone rang. It was my sister-in-law, and while my husband talked to her, I reached a hand down his shorts and fondled his cock. He didn’t so anything to stop me, but didn’t get hard, either, so I pulled my hand back and made a disappointed little sigh and pretended to pout.

He finished his call and went into the bathroom to freshen up. I stood in the doorway and told him about my day….ALL about my day. I told him about everything in great detail as he washed up and brushed his teeth. I could his cock stirring a bit in his shorts as he walked by me and got into bed.

I stripped off my shorts, but let my top and bra on, then got a bottle of oil and went to him. I sat beside him and rubbed oil all over his chest, arms legs and torso, but not touching his cock. I spread the oil lovingly over his body and told him more of what I had done all day as his cock grew and twitched inches from my hands.

After teasing him for a while longer, I straddled him, leaned forward and said, “I think it’s time that Mr. (his full name) got his cock sucked.” I pulled my hair to the side so he could see my face, then slid down his body and started to lap and suck at his cock.

I worked him in and out of my mouth, swallowing hard as I slid my mouth to the base of his shaft then slowly up again. I deepthroated him like for a while, but then took more shallow swallows to take in just the helmet of his cock.

I tried the “corn cob” trick I learned here on SF and I could felt him catch his breath more than once as I gently bit him with my teeth up and down his shaft.

I could sense he needed a break so I got off the bed and grabbed the wand with the g-spot stimulator on it, inserted it into my pussy and turned it on. I motioned to him to sit up and hang his legs over the bed. I then started to suck his cock, as I braced the wand against the side of the bed and started to fuck it with my hips. I was able to take both of my hands and stroke my husband’s beautiful, thick, shaft and caress his firm warm, balls at the same time.

I stopped touching him when the vibrations on my clit got so intense I shuddered all over. So strong were my convulsions, I feared hurting him by accident.

My body rocked out of control as I closed my eyes and screamed. “Oh god, oh god oh, oh, FUCK!”

I shoved my husband back down on the bed and told him to lie in the middle of it. My pussy still spasming uncontrollably, I climbed on the bed, and mounted him.

I leaned forward and just ground my pussy into him as hard as I could then rolled back so I was straight up and down, throwing my head back and driving my snatch into his cock. I humped and pushed at him as he lay there until he could not take it anymore, and began to thrust into me. We matched strokes for a while, and then, I felt his cock explode. He emptied his balls into my pussy with a moan and a shudder, followed by a series of “wows” and ending in a deep sigh.

I slid off of him and sat on the edge of the bed, trying to catch my breath. After a quick clean up we went into the TV area again and started watching the Olympics again.

When the swimmers came out, I started to feel heat from within and ……….well…that’s another story, the last one of the day, in fact. I will take a break now, and finish my “day in the life” story some other time.

2. bucky

bucky New Member

Well done sweetie, got me walking around the plant with a clip board strategically placed three times in two days. You can wipe that smug look off your face.;)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you Bucky, a day without getting your hard is like a day without sunshine. :p

4. igor

Gold Member

Oh damn, OMG! you tease!!! :dgrin