The cock sucker

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Recent and true story (I usually tell if made up or real)

Met someone online, chats are good, we exchange notes.
    She LOOOOOVES giving blowjobs, feeling a cock in her mouth (can't go deep though), feeling it swell, throb, squirm, and feeling the ejaculation squirt in her throat, mouth, tasting it, swallowing.
    I tell her the things I love too, and the day we are set to meet, she tells me she can't do much.
    Oh, we are both disappointed. Then she suggests I still go visit her, see what we can do.
    Sure, social is good, and whatever happens, or doesn't happen.

I arrive at her place, and as expected from her pictures she is a bit overweight, short, short hair, brown eyes.
    She leads me to the living room and we talk about a few things, and when she said "SO", looking below my eye level, I knew she was steering the conversation on THAT subject that got us going online.
    She could not enjoy sex that day but since it was the day we were able to meet, she didn't want to throw it away, so we met.

Back to her "SO", we started talking sex, again our likes and dislikes. she is a little more open than I am, I never did anal, she loves it, has a fantasy or having oral and anal at the same time.
    I told her I would try if she has some dildos or vibrators, I can't bend that much to do both at once.
    She laughed, saying she found me funny online too, and yes, she has toys.
    and she said "I like you, you are the same in person, and I like your eyes"
    As the chatting went on she had her hand on my thigh at one moment, and when she rubbed it a couple
    of inches up I looked at her hand.

That got her to ask "What?" smiling.
    I just told her usually when that happens, there is more to come.
    She tried to downplay it and I didn't argue anything, so after a short chat she asked what I like about
    blowjobs.
    I gave her good details how I like it, how it feels, how it turns me on to feel them, watching them.
    When said she got turned on at hearing the details (anyone wants those details, just ask LOL),
    and asked if I got turned on telling, her eyes all alive, looking down.
    I made no attempt to hide the answer she was looking for, so she asked if this is something I would like.
    BAM! I said as long as she didn't feel short changed, and she said she feels like I would give her plenty next time we meet. She was right about that.

Back to the blowjob, she was not rubbing my thigh on the higher part, letting her finger tips touch my cock.
    Hard to miss when the bulge is right there, and after a few rubs her whole hand came on, rubbing, then staying on. Then she asked me how I would want it to happen today, squeezing, pressing my cock.
    "I never tried that, but I like it." and tugged at the button on my jeans.
    I stood up and unzipped, took pants and underwear off. I was not surprised to see precum which she ran a finger to get it, take it to her mouth. "mmmm, salty the right way. Let's see what the rest tastes like when it comes out of your nice cock" Well, she was a blowjob lover for sure.

More on the next chapter.

Mikey22 and jeremyg like this.
  2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

She got on with doing it just the way I wished for, holding my balls, but her index and thumb also working the part of my cock behind my balls, her other hand holding the base of the shaft, and her lips working the head slowly.
    I could tell when the precum was leaking, as I usually feel it when it starts.
    She took it out of her mouth only to swallow saliva and precum, the second time she did: "Did I tell you I like the taste of you?"
    I remember thinking that she stops talking and keep enjoying the taste as a joke but I only said I was glad she did.

When things started feeling even better, I stuck my pelvis out. Not that I had to.
    A few seconds later she stopped, saying I was getting close. she knows cocks, no doubt and she got a little more enthusiastic
    by starting to stroke the shaft a few strokes. She stopped in time, keeping me in her mouth.
    I was paying close attention to what I was feeling and felt I was leaking some, also that my cock was doing its happy dance in her mouth during the orgasm. It was her who called it the happy dance next time she took it out to swallow saliva .... and more.

As she continued, doing the hand strokes on the shaft brought me to orgasm once more and she stopped a short time,
    then it was only her lips doing the work. She had me stimulated enough that my knees were shaking.
    When she made me orgasm again, I had to tell her to stop this time.
    It was as if water was rising through a straw; it was not there right away but I felt it rise.
    I had a small ejaculation in her mouth. She made a "mmmmmm", and once it was done she took it out,
    looking up with a smile telling me I taste nice. when I told her there was more she was surprised, and next time I won't stop her.

At this point my cock was pretty sensitive and I asked her to use her hands a little more.
    When it felt ready I told her and she sucked me slow at first, then fast to bring it back.
    When she brought me back to the zone I told her I was going to cum soon. She nodded and made a "mmmm" again.
    Seeing her telling me to just let myself go in her mouth was a turn on and made me want to let it go at that moment,
    but I had to wait for my body to make it happen.
    I was aware she was feeling my shaft with little squeezes as she slowed down. Then when I told her this was it,
    she sped up and made me moan loud, breathing hard.
    When I yelled I was there, she went super slow, making her lips tighter around the head,, like a tight pussy when I enter it.
    that combined with her thumb and index on that part of the shaft, my eyes went up to the ceiling instead of watching her like I thought of doing. The tingling was intense, something I can't forget, and she kept going until I was done, stopped moving for me to recover,
    then I placed her fingers on to have her milk the rest of my cum after ejaculation. She made a surprised "mmm" and kept milking it, stroking the shaft to get the rest out.

When it was all over she made her lips a little tight to clean my cock as she pulled it out, tickling it in the process.
    She giggled and said SORRY, and adding that "Wow, you sure needed that release. Nice cum. Better now?"
    I told her I will be better soon, catching up my breath and she patted the couch for me to sit beside her, still naked.
    Then she surprised me kneeling in front of me. "lets see ...." and went down again.
    I was half hard and she took all of it, but made it grow full size, and kept sucking slow and gentle after I jerked and jumped, she went too fast at first. With a new vantage point I was able to see the clock on the microwave. I timed that she sucked me a little over 2 minutes more before she started torturing me. I looked at the time to see how long she was going to do it for, wondering if it was possible to orgasm again from non stop after a nice cum.
    When I first bucked my hips, she took her lips off to tell me it was her turn, this time with a little wicked smile.

Oh shit, I don't know if there was more liking it or disliking it, but now I knew orgasming was not going to happen anymore.
    That lasted another 4 minutes at least, but it felt like much longer. I was screaming, resisted pushing her off, watching her head going like she was some animal feeding. I lost it when the association came to mind, sort of relieved because the torture was done.
    But she kept it in until I went all soft, toying with it just a short time before stopping.
    When her lips let me go she looked up, with the grin she had when she started.
    I could have had a heart attack if that had gone longer .... I wonder .... as it was racing.

We are keeping in touch, and looking at timing a visit when she CAN have her turn. "You will fuck me this time"
    I said "YOU BET"

That was a rare time I didn't indulge with breasts, I didn't want to make things worse.

Mikey22 likes this.