The City Wife

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Professor2277, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

I spend more time traveling to work each day than I spend awake at home. Work has become my first home, and well, home has become a second home I guess. But I love what I do and I love the people I work with; especially the city wife.

The City Wife is a close friend of mine who works 2 blocks away, someone that I've grown close to over the past few years. We're both getting killed by long commutes and long hours. We've made a deal that we will eat lunch together every day, as a sanity check. For me, it's more than a sanity check.

City wife is an adorable woman with a fantastic package; great body, intelligent, and fun as hell! She's not afraid to show her sexiness with her professional clothing either. Skirt suits with teasing necklines that draw my eyes to her firm, round breasts; and those eyes. Her eyes could make me burst in a heartbeat! She's also a very small woman, barely 5'1", and I'm tall, 6'6". I've had many daydreams and other dreams, about having my way with her and feeling my hard tool wedge in between her silky smooth thighs.

Recently, city wife and I went out to lunch and shared a typical meal on a typical day. I told her I had to work late and wouldn't be able to catch the subway with her. Surprisingly, she had to stay late for an overseas conference call. For a moment, there was a silence - almost as if we were both thinking the same thing and just waiting for someone to say something.

She raised her eyebrows and I returned the gesture and added a wink. We went back to our offices without saying much. When I got in, I jumped onto the Marriott website and booked a rewards stay at the hotel down the street. I sent city wife an email that said:

"I've got a room at the Marriott across from the UN. Feel free to drop by after work for a drink, or a quick dinner."

Her response:

"I'm outta here at 10, see you then sugar."

My blood raced when I read her email and I couldn't wait to get out of work so I could go check in and play out all those dreams and fantasies, or so I thought.

9pm rolls around and I'm sitting in the hotel room watching TV in my shorts and tank top. I'm trying not to think too much, but my penis has a mind of its own and won't stop standing at attention.

Just then came a knock at my door, and my blood raced again. I could feel my heart pound and my mind was racing. It was too early for city wife to be here, so who could it be.

I stole a peek through the eye hole on the door and saw city wife on the other side, looking fantastic as usual. I quickly reached into my pants to adjust myself so that I wasn't pointing at her when I greeted her.

I opened the door, smiled and she came in.

I walked back to the couch and sat down with the tv on mute. She came over and sat down next to me, tossing her coat on the chair. She threw her head back in exhaustion as I caught a quick glance of her heaving chest rising into the air.

It was then that my pecker went crazy and popped back down, saluting as it had before she arrived. I wasn't quick enough to hide it with a pillow and city wife saw the erection hiding behind my shorts.

She looked at me again and gave me the same eyebrow raise as before and smiled out of the corner of her mouth. Her lips were moist, soft, and inviting - I wanted them on my own. I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss as my right hand rested on her thigh just below the skirt. As I kissed her, her chest gave another heave upwards and she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into hers. We kissed aggressively, soft lips, wet lips, pressing and twisting, tongues gliding over and around each other.

My hand slid up her thigh and around the back as I felt her tight ass beneath my large hands. I caressed her legs and kissed her neck as my left hand unbuttoned her suit jacket. Beneath her suit was a blue blouse, buttons begging to be torn off. I was too impatient to wait for the prize behind that blouse, so I grabbed the blouse with both hands and tore it away from her. Beneath was her soft stomach and beautiful breasts that were packaged tightly into a black bra. I reached for her sides and began to kiss her stomach as I slid my hands up her back and undid the clasp. Her bra fell forward as my kisses traveled north to her perfect breasts. Just as I began to kiss the underside of her breast she grabbed my head and pulled it to her face.

She told me that she had something planned, and that I've had my fun - for now. We stood up and she took me into the bedroom. The tiny woman in front of me still had her jacket and blouse on, but her chest was bare and glorious in the city light.

We reached the bed and she turned around promptly. Her breasts bounced as she stood facing me. Her hands went to my waste and she unsnapped the button on my pants and drew the zipper down. She slid her hands around my hips and under my boxer briefs before she dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles. I could not have been any more erect at the moment, I felt like my penis was going to tear through my skin and dive into her body.

She bent down towards my throbbing penis and let the tip graze her lips before she continued downwards and removed the pants and underwear from my feet. On her way up she leaned into me and my cock slide between her breasts and jabbed her in the stomach. My tank top remained and she guided me onto the bed, back first. I fell onto the bed and begged in my mind for her to take off that skirt so I could catch a glimpse of her slit and the ultimate goal of the night. Her hands jumped to the side of her skirt and unzipped the black cloth from her hips. It fell effortlessly to the ground; next came the jacket and blouse. She had on a black thong, and that dropped shortly after the blouse came off. With my feet still on the ground and my back on the bed, city wife lunged at me and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth.

My hands found her ass quickly as I pulled her hips towards my pulsating penis. I could hardly stand the heat and passion and wanted so badly to feel her from the inside, squeezing and sliding up and down my shaft as we moaned together.

I could feel her wetness on my legs and surprisingly I got even more hard. I knew that I had to have her and I had to have her immediately. I stood up while still holding her small body to my own and walked over to the dresser. We tongued and kissed the entire time and only my memory of the room helped guide me. I swept my hand over the dresser and sent the fake plant, lamp and notepad crashing to the floor. I dropped her ass onto the chilled wood and our heads parted for a moment.

She looked at me and blurted, "Fuck me now and don't stop until I tell you to."

I didn't hesitate. She spread her thighs open and I could see her moisture pouring down her vagina, begging for me to plug her with my girth. I came to her and pressed the tip of my penis into her. She inhaled deeply with a squeak and threw her arms around me.

"Oh my God, fuck me now - all the way in."

Again I didn't hesitate as I thrusted all of my package into her tight pussy. I could feel the soft muscles and moisture squeezing me with all its might. City wife screamed with pleasure and began rocking her hips forwards and backwards on my cock. She no longer held my back with her hands, they were now planted on the dresser as she lifted her hips up and down, back and forth, twisting and contorting and sliding around me. My cock was so hard that I thought I could tear her into pieces, but she cried in pleasure as I stretched her inside.

Our sweat came quickly as we thrusted at each other like wild animals. She talked dirty and told me:

"Fuck me with that cock."
    "Oh my pussy, oh my pussy."
    And my favorite:
    "You better fuck me every week or I'm going to kill you."

I could feel the pressure building inside of me, and I wanted to suppress it so I could feel this all night long. I pulled out and went to pick her up. She reached down and grabbed my solid cock and said, "Not a chance, finish in me and don't stop until I tell you to!"

Did I hesitate? No ma'am. I slide back inside her to the familiar gasp of air and squeak of pleasure. I pounded hard into her, wanting to punish her and pleasure her for all the times I've dreamt of this night. I hit into her swelling vagina over and over as the dresser bounced off the wall. Her moans grew quicker, louder and more high pitched. I could feel the pressure was at maximum load and I knew I didn't have long before old faithful erupted inside of her.

Her moans and screams ushered in our climax in near tandem. I finally lost control and let out a moan as my fire hose shot its packed load into her pussy. My thighs throbbed and nearly gave out beneath me when her vagina clamped onto my tool. I could feel her river oozing out of her and onto my balls and thighs. She was screaming with her mouth pressed into my neck and pulling me into her.

When the flowing stopped and the breathing slowed, I stepped back and unplugged her. I leaned forward and picked her up, my hand behind her back and the other lifting her legs. We were both so inebriated with the pleasure that neither cared about cleaning up, we just needed to lie down. I walked her to the bed and kicked off the blanket with my foot. I lowered her soft, sexy body onto the bed and crawled in beside her.

We slept that night completely naked, and through the entire night. I woke up to the 6am alarm clock and found that I was still partially hard, or was it just a new hardon? I wasn't sure but I wasn't surprised either. City wife rolled towards me and kissed me on the cheek as she nestled her head into my chest. I rubbed her back as we laid there, two naked and throbbing bodies still recovering from the previous night.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Very, very nice.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Great writing. You had me at 5'1" tall :D

4. whatsup2008

whatsup2008 New Member

very nice:)

5. tqm189

tqm189 New Member

woooaaawoo

nice story.keep writing

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Every time I read one of your stories, I wanna fuck you more.

Grrr, baby, grrrr!

7. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

You always know how to butter me up CL ;-)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

*envisions Prof covered in butter, all slick 'n stuff* Mmmmmm! :dgrin

9. jdtorr

jdtorr New Member

sometimes erotic literature can be better than camsex

10. newguy75

newguy75 New Member

This was very good writting. Very good!