The Chase...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by srose, May 8, 2013.

1. srose

srose New Member

Hey Guys!

I'm new here and I thought I should introduce myself since I am going to be asking some pretty personal somewhat kinky sex Q's. I'm a 27 y/o white woman living in atlanta with my boyfriend and everything in our relationship is perfect except that I am into something kinda weird in terms of sex. Our 'normal' sex is great. I typically orgasm everytime and he really goes the extra mile to make sure I do and vice versa. We are very open and in love.

So here goes my reason for coming to the forum:

When I first lost my virginity(18), I had already been reading crazy erotic novel's about 'forced' sex. Naturally, I implemented some of those fantasies with my now ex fiance (my first). He was very open to them and if not more kinky than me. I left him because I wanted to explore the world sexually.

So after him, I dated a few guys one of which was into choking sex (which I really loved) and kind of kinky but he played too many mind games and after all of them I have now met my current bf who is very loving and pretty much perfect except we have 'vanilla' sex.

Like I said,its good but its not perfect. I have always known I was into dominant men and before me, my bf was very dominate and kinky for that matter. I have a fantasy to be wrestled with/tackled down before sex...and the moment I have to ask for it, it kills the mood for me. my first did this for me in fact, he initiated it.

I am not submissive in any way...I couldn't just bend over backwards and just do whatever I was told...I have too much 'fight' in me. An an attitude problem for that matter...he tells me to bend over, I would naturally retort 'make me'. I do however want to be tied up but not willingly if that makes sense..? I want my man to do it and 'win' it.

I don't even know what to call what I like because its part bondage, part dominance but not really, I just call it the 'chased' fantasy...anyways. Any ideas on how I can approach my partner and engage this without blatantly asking for it? I mean everything else kinky I have asked for he does pretty well but my chase fantasy I just want to 'happen'.

*I have been with him for almost 4 years, living together for 3. As I am typing this, I am sore from our night before lol...so yes, we have a decent sex life ;)*

Thanks everyone! I look forward to your responses.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Seems simple enuf. Just show him what you just typed , then turn your computer off and talk about it. (With him.)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi srose, I would call that cat sex.
    You prefer to be subdued rather than dominated per se. In other words you desire a physical fight like encounter before this male animal is permitted to "take" you.
    He has to demonstrate his superior strength to win you.
    I am willing to bet that you also enjoy biting and rough sex ;)

4. sabian

sabian New Member

Sounds good....Welcome to the forum.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Agreed.....communication is the key.....:D

And welcome to SF too'......:welcome

6. mrcock

Gold Member

welcome

7. srose

srose New Member

YES YES YES! And the moment I have to 'tell' him what I want it sorta takes the fun out of it. I just want it to happen. And yea, I do like it rougher with biting as long as it happens at the right time.

ive talked to him about it before but he does nothing! I have to initiate any kinkiness we have into our relationship. He would just like it fast and hard..no fight.

#7 srose, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
  8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf!

Feel free to start a thread discussing everything you've talked about here in your intro. You'll get a lot more responses that way.

This forum is mainly for greetings. :)