The Carpark

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Mar 19, 2012.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

It had been an enjoyable evening. We both felt relaxed as we walked back to my car in the hi-rise carpark. When I reached the car, I noticed she had not gone to the passenger's side and turned to face her. She stood in front of the car. Her head dipped slightly, staring at me. When she had my attention she placed her hands on either side of her skirt and slowly raised it. As it slid further up her body, she exposed her stocking tops and a pair of black lace panties. Pulling her skirt up to her waist, she then pushed her thumbs under the side of her panties and loosened these, allowing them to drop to the floor. Delicately, she stepped out of her panties and walked seductively towards me. Her skirt still above her waist, her pussy completely exposed. As she walked towards me I could feel myself harden. The sight of her, shaved smooth, exposed fully was one of the most exciting things I had experienced.

When she reached me, her hand immediately found its way to my zip and loosened it. Pulling out my cock, she began to stroke me gently and not too quickly. She must have been aware of the effect she was having on me. I grabbed her hips and turned her to face the car. Bending her across the bonnet of the car, I forced her ass towards me. Gently grasping her ass, I opened her exposing her pussy. Pushing my cock between her cheeks I pushed into her. Her back arched upwards as I entered her and she gasped. Gently at first, I move in her - back and forth, back and forth. Gradually becoming faster.

Just then, I heard the sound of another car moving towards us. In seconds the car was beside us. It stopped. I paused but did not release from her. Smoothly the window of the other car opened. Inside another woman was watching as her partner sat behind the wheel. 'Don't stop', she requested. 'Keep going………'. I felt my girl begin to push back into me. I could not stop now if I wanted to. Moving inside her, I felt her become noticeably wetter. Placing my hand under her, I could feel it ooze between my fingers. Still looking at the woman in the other car, I could tell she had her hand on the cock of her male driver and was working frantically. I long moan from within the car indicated that she had finished him. The placing of her fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean, confirmed what I had thought.

This made me even more excited. Faster and faster I began to fuck my girl. Her ass pushing hard against me. Her breathing becoming louder and deeper. The car rocking from our exertions. Harder and harder, I pressed into her. She began grinding and sliding her pussy up and down my cock. Moaning louder and faster with each stroke. Suddenly a shudder and she came. I was still hard and continued to work with her.

Looking across at the woman passenger, I detected a gesture from her, beckoning me to come across to her. I slipped out of my girl and walked over to the other car. My cock still hard and wet from my girl's pussy. When I reached the car. The passenger pushed her head out of the car and took my cock into her mouth. Licking off the juices from my girl, she gradually drew my shaft into her mouth. Placing her hand on my cock, she worked up and down its length. Her eyes closed, I felt the sensations build in me. Her tongue flicking around the tip of my cock. As she drew me back into her mouth she gave my cock a few more strokes before I came in her. Stream after stream of my cum hitting the back of her mouth. She swallowed each as it hit her.

When I was finished, I pulled out of her mouth and stepped back from the car. She raised one finger to her lips, drew it across them and sucked it clean. A brief smile and the window slide back up again. The car drove off…………………..

whitelilly, Mikey22 and Invigorated like this.
  2. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Wow... Very nice. And where is this car park? When will you and your girl be there again????

3. somhairle

Whenever your driving by..............:D

4. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

nice one...good read...got some new fantasies myself now. Thank you. xx

5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

wow............thats all i can say

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nice work! When ya posting another story?

7. somhairle

I need some motivation. The flow has dried up :eek

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I know exactly where you are coming from. I'm in the same boat.

9. Invigorated

Gold Member

Wow.
    Loved the way she slipped out of her panties.
    Loved how you took her over the bonnet.
    And then the car pulls up ...
    Very hot.