The Cabin

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MikeDog, May 11, 2007.

1. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Here is a new story for you. Hope you like it.

The Cabin

The storm rolled in quickly that late afternoon and you got caught in it as it quickly approached. Thunder, lightening and heavy rains poured down and you were quickly soaked to the bone and still miles from home. You happened on a cabin in the woods and noticed the smoke coming from the chimney. Soaked you figured what the heck why not and knocked on the door.

He was inside watching some TV by the fire when he heard the knock at the door. He opened the door and invited you in right away. You caught him looking you up and down and noticing your nipples poking through your soaked shirt and the way your wet jeans hugged the curves of your body. He invited you to take a hot shower and layed out some of his clothes for you while your clothes hung out to dry. All he had around the cabin was a mens dress shirt and some tee shirts so he put out both on the bed and went back to the living room to await your return.

A rustle caused him to turn as he heard you exit the bathroom and into the dimly lit bedroom. He couldn't help notice you through a small opening the door as you let the towel slip to the floor as you examined your options in clothing. You confidently strolled out into the living room in nothing but the mens dress shirt, your legs looking subble and smooth and your clevage peeking out of the top of the shirt with several buttons you left undone. He hands you a glass of wine and invites you to warm up near near the fire.

As you settle in next to the fire you quickly give him a view of your shaved pussy as you shift positions and uncross your legs for a few seconds. He notices you sneaking a glance at the bulge in his pants that as risen thinking of the possibilities. After talking for a while he shifts closer and you move to meet him half way leaning in to begin to kissing as his hands roam over your curvy and soft body through the shirt. Your hands roam down below his waist and you get your first feel of the bulge you have been eyeing and you sigh feel it's thickness. This will certainly may be a stop worth making.

Things move quickly now as he moves behind you and starts to unbutton your shirt and speaks softly into your ear asking you if you are ready to be taken hard tonight. Mmmmmmmm yes you reply as your body squirms under his touch. He can sense it's been a while since you've been fucked good and he fully intends on delivering that for you tonight. The last button of your shirt is undone and his hands get their first feel of your soft round tits. Still behind you he whisper into your ear that he wants you to really let go tonight for him and allow him to ravage your body. Mmmmmmm yes please you sigh back, clearly liking the way he talks to you this way.

He turns you around face to face and you begin to undo his jeans. Sighing and moaning sensing the anticipation as you work your way through his zipper. Down slides his pants and as you start grasping at his boxer briefs that are all that stand between you and his cock. You reach you hand in and in one motion you slide down his underwear and smile are smile at what you find tonight. Length seems to be about 7" you guess and as thick as a cardboard toilet roll. God I hope this guy knows how to use this you think but so far he seems to know his way around a woman's body.

You drop to your knees to get a closer look, carefully shaved balls and shaft and the top side trimmed very close. This is someone who takes pride in the appearance of their cock you think to yourself. Both of your hands grab the shaft and the head still sticks out enough to slip into your mouth. He watches as one of your hands slips off as your mouth slides to eagering accept half the shaft into your mouth while your other hands continues to grab the lower half of his thick shaft. Your free hand drops to feel how smooth his balls as you gently cup those.

He gently but firmly pushes you down to the floor and onto your back and drops between your legs to work over your clit for a while but you quickly pull him onto to you guiding his thick shaft into your steaming hot pussy with one of your hands. This confirms what he suspected that you needed to be fucked real good tonight and nothing was going to stop that. He turned his head and spoke softly asking you if you are ready to be fucked good and you moaned yyyyesssss as his cock sunk deeply into your pussy.

Feeling your sense of urgency he moved into a high gear right off the bat, thrusting with hard and deep motions. With each down stroke you can feel me bottom out as his thick cockhead touches your cervix. You are grabbing his ass and moaning for him to go deeper, deeper, begging him to please fuck you harder. He reaches down and grabs your legs and folds them to your chest as he probes you as deep as he can. His arms holding up his body as his cock impales you deeper and deeper, faster and faster he pumps into your pussy giving it just what it needs tonight.

He speaks softly into your ear and tell you he wants to hear you let it all out tonight and your moaning quickly turn into screams and cries as you begin to lose control and openly sob as he looks down and catches a glimse of his thick cock pounding your pussy dripping with the wetness of your juices. My God you are fucking me sooooooo good you cry out as he continues to encourage you to let it all out.

Soon he feels his own orgasm building as you quiver and cry out beneath his relentlously pounding. He say to you that he's about to cum and you pull him in closer say shoot your fucking cum inside me please I want to feel your cum. His cock makes one last deep hard thrust as the head brushes your cervix and he explodes in a huge orgasm filling up your pussy, his cock pulsating as cum beginsg to ooze out of your pussy.

Your mind wanders imagining how much cum he just implanted so deeply into your pussy. Suddendly he surprises you by sliding down your chest and proceeds to begin spreading your your legs for that pussy licking you missed out on earlier. Your hands grasp his hair as you think my God does this guy ever stop I can't believe he's going to eat me out now. He notices how red and raw your pussy looks from it's pounding and how your lips are drawn open from the thickness of his cock stretching it out. He sees a river of his cum driping out of your pussy and flowing down to your anus.

He takes his first lick of your clit as you moan and grab his hair and pull him closer to your pussy. The smell of his cum fills the air between your legs as he begins to nibble at your clit harder now. 2 fingers slip easily into your well-fucked pussy and he can feel the sticky mess of his cum insside your pussy walls as he probes for your g-spot. Licking all around your clit he spread his fingers apart to stretch your pussy walls open further. The sensation of it all and thought of him down on you as you feel your cum ozzing out is too much for you and your body begins to convulse in a massive clitoral orgasm. Your legs spasm as you let go of your body and you ride your orgasm out to it's finish.

Clearly this was a good night to get caught in the rain.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Great story, Mike. Makes me want to hop on my horse and go for a ride in the rain, hoping to find a cabin like that. ;)

3. babyblue

babyblue New Member

WOW!!!! makes me wish I could ge fucked like htat!

4. nycgirl99

nycgirl99 New Member

That was GREAT!!!!!

5. nycgirl99

nycgirl99 New Member

I like how you used "you"

6. racefreak

racefreak New Member

excellent story

7. Cavemanbob

Cavemanbob New Member

8. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Great story Mike! Ooh to get caught in the rain and find a cabin like that!