The blowjob..

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by burton, May 8, 2007.

1. burton

burton New Member

So, my girlfriend and thousands of other women have a gagging problem. My girlfriend can't get much of me in her without getting that gag reflux. Usually when im cumming in her, i typically contract anywhere from 5 - 10 times, and i shoot in her mouth so it starts to go down her throat the first two times and she needs to get off, so i'm still going while she's done sucking me off.. which kinda sucks :-\ Any times on how she can keep going and finnish me?
    i told her to not focus on holding it in her mouth and just let it come out of her mouth as she finishes me b/c i'd rather have a mess to clean up and be finished rather than a mess that wasn't finished. how'd you over come gagging and what are some pointers i can help her with b/c it's a really sensitive subject for her, she's really embarrassed and i don't want her to be each time she goes down on me, even though she loves to.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hon, that's a whole helluva lot of cum. Imagine yourself in her position. Could you handle it? Have her blow you after you've already cum, from intercourse or jerking off (at least once), that day.

3. burton

burton New Member

oh yeah i've imagined and i told her i owe her a lot b/c i could never take a load in my mouth and that i definitely acknowledge that. i'm just looking to see if there's an easier way to help her out. I don't know about doing it after we have sex or jerking off b/c it's already hard enough for me to get off while she blows me but i can try jumping in and jerking it while shes doing it and get it to the point where she can finish.

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with Bluesy, BJ after you've cum it's much easier volume of cum for her to handle. Even if you jerk off in the morning it empties the tank so to speak. Also shoot into her cheek and it won't shoot down her throat.

5. burton

burton New Member

hmm maybe ill try this so i won't loose my arrousal later on

6. loveit247

Gold Member

Warn her when you are about to cum and tell her to aim the head towards he cheek. That way it will not hit the back of her throat. Works wonders. Once you are done she can spit.

7. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

....or swallow.... ;)

8. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Hahahaha saw a skiboat on the local boat ramp the other day. Guess what she was called? That's right, "Spit or Swallow!"

9. loveit247

Gold Member

Well, he said she has a wicked gag reflex, so swallowing a wad that has collected in her cheek with make her puke!

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

If she dont wanna swallow
    she can pass it into your
    mouth and you can swallow?

That is real fun!!!!!!

:)

Enjoy!

11. RubyRed

RubyRed New Member

Maybe she could try just keeping the head of your cock in her mouth while you cum. If it's not all the way in her mouth it shouldn't hit her throat at all. She can wrap her lips around the head and lap at the tip with her tongue, too. Nothing wrong with a little dribble :)

I tend to focus mainly on the head of my man's cock anyway and use my hands to stroke the shaft.

12. burton

burton New Member

yeah thats what i suggest. I feel badly for her though since it's a really sensitive subject for her she gets under the impression immediately that she's not satisfying me the way i do to her :-\ which is so not true and i cant try to convey that enough. i think i'll drop it since it's not a big deal and it's not worth making her feel bad about it. just next time i'll tilt her head and tell her to just suck the tip and aim towards her cheek rather than having an uncomfortable conversation for her

13. Vegetashonor

Vegetashonor New Member

I know this isn't the same, but try it like this once. Pull out when you are about to cum and jerk off into her mouth for the first couple contractions, and then put it back in real quick. My GF doesn't have a gag thing going, but were crazy and try everything. It felt good, and she got nice and messy. ^_^

14. nnnnn

nnnnn New Member

Just have a sink and a cup of juice ready

15. isthatright

isthatright New Member

Thats what I do

16. albull

albull New Member

Thats nawty... but yes quite fun indeed.