The blind-date

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Golden, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Golden

Golden New Member

(note: i have never ever wrote any story/erotic literature befor, but i thought i would make it a go as i look at it as an ''challenge''. Tell me wether you liked it or not)

The Blind Date

My name is Victor, 25 years old and ive been single for a year. My hot friend Louis told me i should try to get a girl. I hesitated to answer her as i havent really been looking for any, besides, her beauty would make any other guy stutter. She has long hair, reaches her shoulders and an cute smile when she talks. She barely wears any make-up, she's an natural born beauty. To bad she has an boyfriend and its obvious that she loves him.

I told her that it might be time for some girl soon, what i didnt expect was her answer. She told me that one of her friends wanted to see me. She told me that there we're a girl that had noticed me on a party i had attended two weeks ago and that she wanted contact. I asked her about who this girl was, but she just smiled at me. She was teasing me, and i could see that she enjoyed it. She told me its an blind date, gave me an note where it sayd time and place:

Belogna strip-club 10:00pm

I took the note and drove home. I didnt know if i should drop it or not but i wanted to know who this girl was. What was this girl thinking? Does she really like the way i look? What does she look like? Is she hot? Whats the meaning of a strip-club, is this a set-up?

I couldnt stop all the questions that came to mind, i had to go. I took the carkeys and drove around for another two hours. Then i went to the stripclub, i went to the bar and got myself an Tequila Sunrise, the clock was exactly 10:00pm, i was looking around. The atmosphere was good, the people was enjoying the show and the girls where dancing.
    I got a pat on the back, i turned around and took a look at the most astonishing girl youve ever seen. She was really beautyful, cute brown eyes, long brown hair, red lipstick and a dress that exposed what the definition of sexy was.

She reached for my hand and told me that her name was Jessica. She told me that she had heard all about me from our mutual friend Louis. I asked if she wanted a drink as i had already started, she gently took my drink away and took her arms around my neck. She slowly took her head towards me, i thought she was going to kiss me, but instead she whispered in my ear that i had to follow her outside for a bit.

We went at the backside of the bar and she leaned towards me, took her arms around me. There was no one there beside of us. I held her close to me as we started kissing. She held my neck with her hand with the other she was slowly rubbing my genitals outside of my pants. She kept kissing and unbuttoned my pants. Without unizipping the zipper she slowly took her hands down and held my dick. She wasnt masturbating me, it was more like a sign of love and i could feel the rush of excitement to my heart when she touched it.
    She stopped kissing me and started licking my neck, she went to my ear again and whispered that she had been waiting for this. She got down to her knees and started to unzip my pants. This was an professional in action. She grabbed my cock with her hand, she didnt start to suck it at first, she was licking it, kissing around and sucking my balls. She started to masturbate me a little bit. Then she slowed the masturbation down a bit and took it in her mouth and licked the soft spot on the head of my dick. She masturbated me slowly at the same time she was sucking me. This was the best blow-job i have ever been given.
    I told her i was about to cum and she stopped to masturbate me and started sucking me more. She took my dick as far in her mouth as she could, not to far so it would be uncomfortable for her. I knew she liked it and enjoyed just as much as i did. Then i felt it, the sudden rush to my heart, i was moaning a little bit, trying to hold it in as she kept going on. My whole body wanted to drop down to the ground. I came and she didnt mind, she kept it going and made sure all of the cum was gone.

She gently took the pants on me and asked if i mind if she kissed me. I told her no and we started kissing as i tightened the belt. She asked me if we could drive to my place, i told her yes and i could see in her eyes that she really wanted me. We went to my car and i started the engine..

(what you think so far..? want me to continue on?)

2. lol106

lol106 New Member

Actually yes, continue very interesting story in my opinion.

3. albere

albere New Member

Keep going dude!

4. Golden

Golden New Member

As requested, i'll continue on, feedback is appreciated.

Continue...

I could hear the car rumble when i was about to start it, and it wasnt just my sex-lust it awakened. The thrill, the speed, the stories. I gently drove out on the road. After just ten minutes of chatting she couldnt hold her hands still.
    As i was trying to focus on the road, she had her focus another place. She slowly moved her left hand over to the part of the pants where the cock is hidden. I almost had an accident when i noticed what she was doing. I got the car back on track and she giggled and kept touching it from the outside. I knew this one was a wild cat. You could sense a great woman in her personality, but her sexy voice and her stunning body features was the icing on the cake. This must be the perfect woman.

Still trying to manouver the car correctly i got a little bit paranoid about cops. I was focusing even more than before, and the more i focused the more she let the weight of her arm come towards it. It was a rush. She stroke my balls, grabbed my dick from time to time as it has become really hard bye now. I could see my house only blocks away and i told her that we're reaching our location soon. She smiled at me and sayd: 'Believe me, we havent even hit the road yet'.

We got up to the house and i turned the keys around and unlocked the door. She took her hands all over my ass when i was getting inside. I asked if she wanted anything to drink and she responded me with asking back where the bedroom was. Jessica started unzipping her dress and told me to get to the bedroom and that she would come after.
    I went to the bedroom in the second floor and let my door be open. I took my jacket on the chair and let my shirt and pants be on. I was a little bit afraid that i would jump to conclusions without truly being sure. My bedroom is clean and nice, a mirror in front of the double-sized bed with sheets made of silk.

It didnt take long until she came up with the dress almost off. She asked me if was going to help her or not, i told her i would and went to her. I took her dress off and she pushed me to the bed as she got it off. I got a full view of her breasts, stomache and legs. They we're perfect, she could have been the front of a magazine in no time if she wanted to. She crawled up on me, she was half naked. Only her g-string was still on. ''This was going to be my night'' she sayd. She took my shirt off and almost ripped the pants off.

She sat right beneath my genitals and grabbed my cock. She leaned towards me so we could kiss. She started to give me an handjob while she took my hand with her right roughly on her breasts. This is all boys dream, and i was living mine through. She took her g-string off and i put my hands down as she went down to my cock to give me a blowjob. Her tongue was stroking up and down the cock at the same time she had a steady hold around it. She wacked me off at the same time she was sucking me. I knew i was about to come and she knew to. She let her hands go of my cock and let her mouth do the rest of the job. The sudden rush came and i started to moan. I doubt there is many that can give hand/blow-jobs the way this girl does. She swallowed all of my juices and let her body come ontop of me.

She started to kiss me while she let my cock get up and going again. She wanted me to go down on her, we swapped places and i started taking my tongue all over her body. The breasts, stomach and finally towards the her pussy. It was perfectly shaven, not one single hair on it. I loved the way it tasted. I took my hand around her leg and started rubbing the clitoris as i used my tongue to get inside of her. She yelled 'MORE!' and told me to kiss her while i rubbed her clitoris. I went ontop of her and let my hand keep rubing her clitoris while i stroke her hair and french-kissed her. After a couple of minutes she rolled over ontop of me again. She sat down like she did before, only this time she took my cock with her hand, used her knees to lift herself up and directed it towards the pussy so i could get inside of her.
    She started gently to go up and down as i could feel the rush of love stream through my body. It was sensational, the atmosphere we're perfect and we came along really great. She continued to ride me as she was tightening her pussy, after a little while she started to scream and kept going on a little bit faster than before. It was about to go for me to. We both got orgasms at the same time, i could swear she had a multi-orgasm. I sat up and hold her body towards me as we gave the last push to eachother before everything really went off. The extreme feelings of an orgasm is almost impossible to describe, the rush there and then, the sudden love for eachother, thrill and great sex we both shared. It was perfect.

We let ourselves down and take a couple of breaths, she let her naked body cover mine as she hold her arms around of me. We we're both pretty exhausted and it had been a really great night for both of us. I understood she wanted a rest and that we both felt like we didnt want to continue on this night. I could feel her breasts towards me and her wet pussy on my leg. We sayd that we loved eachother. We was in this position for about five-ten minutes and just felt on how it was to be loved before both of us fell asleep.