The biggest dissapointment...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikehoncho18, Oct 15, 2017.

1. mikehoncho18

Gold Member

...you’ve had with someone sexually.

In my case I once made out with this girl that was very hot and I liked quite a bit just to find out that her kisses left A LOT to be desired. Her lips just didnt feel right. We kissed a couple times but I didn’t move fwd because it dissapointed me quite a lot.

You, go.

sensless likes this.
  2. xtom

Gold Member

one of the biggest would be .....let me start at the beginning... i had been trying to get this real cute ..i mean real cute girl to go outwith me... seems always something in the way... then FINALLY we went out... went to a movie and then SHE suggested we go back to her apartment.. as soon as we stepped in clothes started flying off.... i am thinking ...yesssssssssss... i am naked and hard as a rock ina NY minute ... she is almost naked sexy small boobies athletic body.. she lays on the bed ready to go ...i crawl up, grab her skimpy panties and slid them down and WHAM ..the SMELL hit me between the eyes...... in more ways than onereally quite a let down....

sensless and MrRam65 like this.
  3. MrRam65

Gold Member

Did you power on past the smell? IconLOL.gif

sensless likes this.
  4. xtom

Gold Member

i was a trooper but i admit i wasnt at full strength......

sensless, MrRam65 and mikehoncho18 like this.
  5. mikehoncho18

Gold Member

Lool dude that must have been something

6. xtom

Gold Member

it was BAD...... i didnt even want to put my pants on when i left..fraid it would ruin them

sensless likes this.
  7. mikehoncho18

Gold Member

Holly fuck. We are talking other levek shit.

Did you see her again?

8. xtom

Gold Member

no......... never......... i burned her memory from my brain

9. MadamBusty

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Mine would be met a guy who liked me i liked him, when it came to us getting to the bedroom i found i just didnt find him a turn on in the end because when he was uncomfortable he would laugh and it just had the whole nails on a chalkboard feel to it

10. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

I've had a few disappointments.

There's a man I wanted to fuck and he wanted to fuck me, but before the act, I've asked if he had any STDs and he told me he had genital herpes. I was disappointed we couldn't have sex, but it's not like there aren't other men out there.

I'm disappointed with my man, in the sense that he doesn't want to try things. For many years, he told me he wanted to, but needed more time. Then, he told me he realized he's just very happy with the way things are and doesn't want to change a thing. That'd be my biggest disappointment, I suppose.

11. scar69

Gold Member

1 guy wouldnt cum in me for fear id get preg even wen i told him im on the pill n we mostly did anal wich shouldve shown i wasnt trying to get preg. waste of time w a guy who wont finish

12. mikehoncho18

Gold Member

this is not my biggest but it was a disappointment (on myself):

I had a girlfriend long ago that was a virgin when we started dating, we were together around 5 months before we had sex (penetration) for the first time, we did other goodies but full on sex? that was the first time. all good, all alone in her house, recently moved into a new country together, and all pointed out to be a great evening, only to have me prematurely ejaculating 3 TIMES. first time bam, then I'd recuperate quick and go again, and BAM again I was cumming like a teenager (I was not) and finally the 3rd time it happened AGAIN, only this time I also managed to cum a bit inside of her to which we had to quickly go to the clinic to get the day after pill just in case.

She was crying (she was scared of getting pregnant) and it was just a terrible evening. I'd never had any issues with Prem Ejac. before and haven't had ever since that moment, but THAT DAY I failed. lol it was all good though, I did better the next day and we had a beautiful 6 years relationship, it ended but that's just life. :)

...but I was pretty disappointed on myself that night. lol