The Big O

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mimi_loves_me, Feb 15, 2011.

1. mimi_loves_me

mimi_loves_me New Member

my question:
    how long does your orgasm last? Mine usually only lasts about 4 or 5 seconds =[ not too long at all but gosh does it feel amazing ( as if i need to say that) whyyy couldn't it last like 2 minutes lol that would be perfect! anyway, i'm just curious is all =]
    oh also another ? ( mosty for girls) have you had multiples? how many? how long does it take to cum the second time for you? it take me only maybe 3 mins or so.

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

mine last anywhere from 1-3 minutes. i can have multiple orgasms and for me the second one always comes faster (about 5 minutes) but the most i've had is like 4 in one session

3. mimi_loves_me

mimi_loves_me New Member

*gasp* omg i'm so jealous! lol

4. andretti

andretti New Member

Girls are lucky in that they can usually cum the most, and the longest.

I knew one girl who could cum for almost two minutes at a time, rather regularly. Wow!

I knew another whose climaxes only lasted about 5-to-10 seconds, but she could easily have three or four or five in a session, if not six or nine or more. She even broke 20 more than once.

Either way, Freud had it all wrong. Penis envy? ! ! ? Yeah, right!

5. Kermit

Gold Member

Freud's that asshole who made women feel bad for not having vaginal orgasms as opposed to clitoral

6. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

depending on the position my woman can gasm anywere from 30 seconds to over a minute.

7. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

One of the few benefits of getting older (as a man) is that you take longer to work to a climax and orgasm is stronger and longer.

8. teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser New Member

My wife's last 3-5 minutes normally with a few special ones at 10-15 minutes. She has had her most orgams over a 2-3 hour session at ~ 20 total. Some long, some short, and some she (and I) cannot tell when one ends and the next one begins.
    Unfortunately, as a male, I am lucky if I get 1-2, but usually only one. It is sexually arousing the whole time for me, but best especially when I am on the edge of.....

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Every woman's so different. My wife's orgasms are relatively short, about 4 or 5 seconds, but she comes very easily and can come four or five times in a session before she gets too sensitive. My orgasms are longer, about 10 seconds, I can come multiple times too, with training.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My SO's vaginal orgasms are short (maybe 10 sec) but quite intense then when that's over she is ready for another which can happen in as little as one minute.
    Our record together is 15 in one hour but most times it is 6 or 7 then I'm ready to have mine and then game over. If I could keep going (and it has happened a few times) she could come many more times. In fact once I am done she often asks if she can play with her vibe and has more but usually a single even more intense and longer lasting clitoral orgasm.

11. daletom

daletom New Member

My wife's usual pattern is 2 or 3 short ones, just a couple of seconds each, then her main climax in the 5 - 10 second range, and maybe 1 or 2 short ones after that. This is all over 30 to 60 minutes we spend making love. After an hour or so she can repeat the pattern - sure wish I could repeat that often!!

Perhaps half a dozen times in our 36 yr marriage she has had what I've heard called "sequential orgasm". That's where one starts before the previous one has really finished, and they build on each other for at least a solid minute or more. It ends with her whole body shuddering, unable to sit or stand, gasping - and then she passes out for a few seconds. It scared the hell out of me the first time it happened!! I thought she had some kind of stroke or seizure and died. It's actually NOT a male ego-boost for me to think that I sexed her so well it killed her.

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Mine lasts maybe 5 to 10 seconds, sometimes that intense feeling telling the orgasm is about to happen can last almost a minute,
    then it takes me ........ too long IMO until next one. I envy women for that.
    I had a woman who had her first O within 2 minutes and the rest kept coming ata minute or 2 intervals. I never counted, I just kept going, but I know it was a lot. Had never seen that before. If I was like this I would be raw on my penis and end up with dry orgasms.