The Best Worst Christmas Ever

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Silverback, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Silverback

Silverback Member

What a Christmas! I've not been on here for a couple of weeks because I've been having such a great Christmas. My family are all home, it's rare we're all together and it's been great. Nothing wild and no extreme parties or anything, just good fun, great dinners and a proper family time.

Now the worst bit ... so ill! I'm still getting over my pneumonia and pleurisy, my SO has been really ill, loads of my family have been ill, and because my immune system is low I've picked up everything off everyone including a burning throat, shitty head cold, my head feels like sponge and my sinus' are all blocked!

But the good bits have far outweighed the bad, if next Christmas is as good as this I'll happily be ill again :lol

I hope you all had a great festive period

2. htoad

htoad Active Member

We had a Christmas like that years ago. Our kids came down with the flu on Christmas eve, So Christmas morning they probably spent all of 10 minutes looking at their presents, opening just a few of them, and then asking to go back to bed. Then Christmas evening I started to get chills, and by the night I had the flu as well. Everyone but my wife had it, and we were all bedridden except for her right through New Years. I had got my wife one of her first complete sexy outfits and she was dying to wear it for me, but that had to wait until after I recovered. Fortunately it was the only time that has happened to us.