The belly button

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CurvedUp, Jan 4, 2013.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Is this a spot that is over looked in sensual for play?

For me yes. I love sticking my tongue in "hers" as I move from her lips, neck, chest, breasts/nipples/areolas, on my way to her place she likes me to be. I have always stopped there to dip my tongue in one more spot to raise her level of experience. Despite telling me it tickles her, she lets me. For me if a woman would play with that part of me, it would go directly to my penis just like it does when she sucks my nipples. Now and then I will roll her over to lick another hole, but that is another story. :)

Another question. It seems looking at others naked that the placement of the "button" varies from human to human. Mine seems high. Seven inches from top of my penis.

Any other thoughts.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I honestly wouldn't want to stick my tongue in my husband's belly button or him in mine. Just seems gross since there's lint and whatnot even when it's cleaned out.

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

yeah... i'm with AG. Redic's belly fur traps so much stuff in his belly button, i don't even understand where it all comes from. I am totally NOT interested in that, all power to you curved.

4. Essene

Gold Member

Most any sexual fetish can be assuaged safely. If you reduce the cause for concern, you can continue with your actions, right?

Just clean it. It'll be fine.

5. sabian

sabian New Member

I dont mind it....i think my wife has a very sexy belly button, and every so often i find myself pausing there with a few kisses and licks.. hahaa

6. Anotherday

Gold Member

come to think of it, I've put my tongue in every orifice the wife has and she vice-versa except the bellybutton.

New ground to be explored tonight imo. Just gotta be sure to get the lint and whatnot out should she want to reciprocate.

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Baby blood! It actually grosses me out when my girl used to try and clean it out. SHe would use her nail and dig in there and it would always make me wanna throw up.

8. DuRiechstSoGut

DuRiechstSoGut New Member

ive got way too much metal in mine to stick anything in there. (piercings) my man hates his being touched, he says it gives him a bad feeling in the tip of his penis.... kind of weird but i know what hes talking about. his is very shallow as mine is a bit deeper. if i touch the bottom of mine it gives me a bad feeling in my clit region. i dont know if its like that for anyone else...... my sister throws up if you touch hers!

9. Goldman222

Goldman222 New Member

Love licking my girl friends cute innie and like it when she licks mine. Sometimes I will stop for a few minutes there on my way down, licking and kissing her taut stomach and probing her navel with my tongue. It really gets her squirming around, but in a good way, building the anticipation of knowing my tongue is going to do the same thing in her pussy.

10. amber850

amber850 New Member

very nice post

11. Goldman222

Goldman222 New Member

Over the years, most of the women I dated seem to enjoy the attention to their navel, a few loved it and a few had "No Trespassing" signs on it...lol Those that hated it didn't seem to mind me licking around it, but if I pushed my tongue in they would quickly push me away or worst. One girl I dated in college, would go wild (in a good way) when I licked her navel. She had a really sexy bikini body, and a perfect innie navel. It would make her really hot if I teased her by licking and kissing right around her belly button, but she really loved my tongue probing the inside and licking the rim...

12. dougsan

dougsan New Member

One more part of the anatomy to play with, provided the partner agrees. My bellybutton is very ticklish.