The Bed Society -- A World Full of Beds

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MagicMarker, Apr 22, 2010.

1. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

You can cybersexually roleplay here, just no harassment of other members and no adult pics or vids! Those can go in the other section.

Nicknamed TBS (The Bed Society), we are a society dedicated to cybersexual encounters.

A description of this place is everything sexual you can imagine -- there is one big room only inhabited by 80 king beds, and there is no bare floor -- in fact, everything is mattress. Well, in that room.

There also is a bar, a couch room along with 5 TVs, and... some... bathrooms :eek:

#1 MagicMarker, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yes it's about sex so it's fine for discussion here. Just move to the AP&V forum area if you want to post links to sexual websites.

3. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

Mag entered the room. She was amazed when she found that it was full of beds, and she gasped loudly. To her disappointment, all of them were empty. She lied down in one, waiting for someone else to arrive. It could be anyone. Even a female. She just wanted some sex on these beds.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Is this an actual web place or is it fictional? Let me know if it's fiction and I will move it to the off topic forums where it can run as far as it will go.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

"The Bed Society"; is it a real place, or is this thread going to be like a patchwork of posts we're supposed to contribute to?

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Okay, then let the fun begin!

I may modify the title to clarify what it's all about.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hmmm, what a strange place... Ah, a bar. I think I'll have a drink to loosen up before I look around.

8. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

Mag spotted a man entering the place, so she chased after him. "Wait!" she yelled. "Where are you going? The bar is closed right now! It will open, but only when the bartender returns from his errands!"

#8 MagicMarker, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  9. HardRocker

Gold Member

There's a crazy girl chasing me! Yiii, I run out the door..oops, not an exit. Now I'm kneewalking on a giant bed the size of an auditorium... whatthefuck!

10. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

Mag couldn't help laughing like a crazy old woman. As soon as she got to the room full of beds, she jumped, landing knee-first. Her arms stretched out, and she attempted to catch the man, but failed. The beds were slippery and weren't cleaned for 5 days, so she fell on a smooth pillow.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's just totally fucking gross.:eek I see the exit and hit it fast... home to take a shower! I just can't do strange leftover goo.:puke
    Maybe I'll come back when they change the sheets.

12. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

The bartender walks back in, noticing the man's strange, quick exit from the building. He quickly prepares himself a beer and instructs Mag to get off the bed, and he wiped the sheets with a rag.