The Beach

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by blue_eyes18, Oct 12, 2014.

1. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

It had been about four months since that day when my long time fantasy of having sex with Annie had become a sweet reality, and I found myself thinking of her even more. Each time my thoughts wandered to her bright blue sparkling eyes, soft pillowy lips, beautiful, athletic body, long creamy white legs, firm perfectly shaped 34C breasts, and the neatly trimmed pussy with somewhat puffy lips, my arousal was instantaneous and I would begin to lay on my bed, masturbating until I shot several spurts of cum onto my chest while breathing heavily.

We still kept in touch, with me being her shoulder as she dealt with an increasingly difficult marriage and her reluctance to divorce for the sake of their son. As difficult as it was, I still wanted to be a friend she could count on.

Then, about a month later, I received an e-mail asking if I’d like to join her and Don, down on the gulf coast in Texas, in renting a house by the beach for about a week while her son, Scotty, was visiting her parents during the summer vacation. The thought of getting to see her beautiful body in a bathing suit while on the beach, albeit having to hide my desires in front of Don, was enough for me to gladly say yes; I would let her know if I’d be able to take leave.

Within two weeks, I was driving down to Texas to meet up with them. I was the first to arrive at the beautiful house that was still a few miles from the shoreline we had rented and was just relaxing while waiting for them to arrive. When I heard the door open, I did my best to contain my excitement when I got up to greet Don with a handshake, and her with a hug, when I saw she was alone. Figuring Don was still outside getting the bags, I took the opportunity to pull her into a much longer embrace than I had planned, rubbing her back, and stopping to take in her scent that I had loved so much before giving her a kiss on those wonderful lips.

Expecting a warning from her, I instead got a smile from her even though I could tell she was clearly upset. Turns out Don had some work he needed to finish and probably wouldn’t be arriving for about three days and gave the message for us to go ahead and start having a good time without him. Those words immediately gave me some wicked thoughts, which Annie must have caught by my expression as she laughed and said “I know what you’re thinking” before walking outside to collect her bags with me following to assist.
    “I don’t know about you”, said Annie, “but I am ready to go ahead and get out on the beach”. “Definitely”, I agreed. I watched as she rummaged through her bag and, to my delight, pulled out a teal bikini which I felt would leave little to the imagintion before walking back to one of the bedrooms to change, and to my disappointment, shutting the door. I changed into my shorts before she opened the door giving me an amazing sight Seeing her in that bikini with her amazing breasts spilling out was simply arousing, but since neither one of us had really brought up what happened nearly six months ago, I tried my best to keep it low key as I followed her out to her minivan (as we had to drive to the shoreline and park it), taking in the lovely sight of her ass peeking out the sides of her bottom and swaying with each step.

Outside, we found a prime spot on the sand, close to the shore, when she produced a bottle of sunscreen. I watched as she begin rubbing the lotion up down those arms and beautifully shapely legs until she turned around, unfastened the back of her top and said “Since Don isn’t here and I can’t reach, I’ll need you to rub it on my neck, shoulders, and back.” “Of course” I replied, trying to hide the mixture of nerves and excitement. I began, first rubbing the lotion on the nape of her neck, then moving down her back, applying it softly. Getting to feel that amazingly soft, silky skin of hers, added to my already growing lust, and I could swear I heard her sighing, almost moaning with contentment as I was rubbing all the way down her back. After applying my own, I said “I’ll need you to return the favor” and tried not to sigh or breathe too heavily a I felt those wonderful hands gently rubbing my neck and my back.

When we were done, we spread out our chairs and sat by each other under the umbrella, relaxing, and taking in the ocean breeze. I wanted, so badly to lean in and begin kissing her, but the mixture of her seeming silence on our previous encounter and that there were families around, I restrained myself, yet still finding myself getting aroused simply by being so close to her. After about 10 minutes, I announced I was going into the water. It wasn’t long after I had walked in when she had joined me. Seeing her barely inching to the water because of how cold it felt, I charged forward, grabbed her, and dunked her into the water.

“Oh you are going to get it” she shouted, irritated at first, but then softened when she saw my playful, somewhat devious laughter and began laughing herself before splashing me. We spent about five minutes, acting like kids and splashing around in the water, when the sight of the water drops glistening on her wet body just barely contained by that swimsuit, I got immediately hard. “Happy to see me are you” she said while laughing and gave my erection a playful squeeze above my shorts. I immediately leaned in and kissed her, while rubbing my hands on that lovely form. “Slow down there turbo” she said “there are kids all around here.” “Yeah but your van has tinted windows” I said with a wicked grin. “We could still get caught!” she said laughing at my idea. “Yeah, but that will make it all the more exciting.” I could tell that thought was tempting her as well and she smiled wickedly, took my hand, and said “you’re on.”

We casually walked to our van, that thankfully, was still somewhat secluded in relation to other beach goers parked out there, folded down the back seats, hopped in, and shut the doors, and begin furiously kissing and groping like two horny teenagers at a Lover’s Lane. I quickly took off her top, and began groping her bare breasts while she put her hands down my shorts and started stroking my already hard cock. Breathing heavily, she whispered “I want you to fuck me hard from behind.” Taken aback by this change in character compared to the last time we were intimate, I was even more aroused and forcefully spun her around as she giggled. Sliding out of my shorts, I grabbed her hips as she guided my cock into her already wet pussy. “Ooh yes” she moaned “fuck me!” I began thrusting my cock in and out while grabbing her hips and pulling her into me amidst her throaty moans. I breathed heavily as I watched her breasts swaying wildly, as her hips backed into my pelvis with each thrust. “Oooh God, I’m gonna come” she cried, as I felt her juices squirting out onto my cock as she cried out in pleasure. “That felt good” I grunted as I continued to fuck this amazingly sexy woman I had long desired. "That's it, keep fucking me right there“ I kept thrusting faster and harder, getting more turned on by the sound of my cock going in and out of her wet pussy. "I’m gonna come again” she moaned as I felt my own orgasm building up. “So am I babe” I replied. "Oooh fuck, I'm coming" she cried even louder as her orgasm made her entire body shake while her sweet juices squirted out onto my cock as it her orgasm once more as it shot at least 7 or 8 spurts of come inside her while she and I both breathed heavily. After I had pumped the last bit of my come and pulled out my soft member, I leaned back, watching my fluid drip out of her wet hole and run down her thigh. Both us sweating, panting and catching our breaths, I barely let out “I never imagined this side of you.” “Liar” she said teasingly while breathing heavily.

We both laughed, put our suits back on, cautiously exited the van, as we were sure somebody would have heard the noise we were making, but to our surprise didn’t find anyone close to us who even noticed. Plopping ourselves back in the chair, the both us just smiled at each and laid underneath the umbrella until deciding to head back to the house.

Mikey22 likes this.
  2. Mikey22

Gold Member

This is good, But what about Don? Is he going to find out, Your banging his woman? Please continue this.

3. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

I'm working on part 2. Keep in mind this is fiction stemming from fantasies of mine ;)

4. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Excellent story. I've also had the fantasy of being at the beach with a woman whose husband is delayed. What is it about the beach?

blue_eyes18 likes this.
  5. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for the compliment. Probably the thought that the woman you are with is showing a good amount of skin, and playing in the water is always fun....