The beach.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Gummo, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Gummo

Gummo Member

It was early morning, summer on my favorite beach. Your first trip here, you were so excited to see your first beach in the northern hemisphere, bikini clinging so tight to your petite little curves.

It was early enough that the whole beach was vacant save for us, huge pacific waves crashing all around us, light fog letting the sun through in brilliant shafts as you paraded along the shore line, your perfect ass swaying and barely covered.

"oh my gwod hunneee, is bootiful"....you chimed.

Your accent always killed me, so endearing.

"yes baby, but the water is colder than what you are used to"...I warned.

I watched you as you walked along, waist length, silky black hair at the mercy of the light breeze. Five foot four inches and 117 pounds of gorgeous thai woman, brown skinned walking wet dream.....and you were mine.....I am truly blessed. Your curves so delicate and perfect, on display in that tiny bikini, I was getting hard as hell as I watched you bend over to pick up a shell.

You stood for a moment, looking seaward, dark coffee eyes taking in the ocean as I slipped my arms around you and buried my face in your hair. You felt my stiff cock as I hugged you tighter.

"hunneeee....you hahny man".....you said sweetly.

"horny for YOU"....I answered.

"mmmm...maybe you take me here".....you purred.

I grabbed your hand and led you to a group of large driftwood logs up the beach, stopping to scan for people.....nobody. There were houses up on the cliff behind us, having a clear view of us should they spot us here.....I wasn't going to worry about that right now.

Without prompting you put one leg up on a lower log and bent over a larger one, reaching back to peel your tiny bikini bottom to the side. Your sweet, glistening sex revealed and inviting....I dropped to my knees.

I ran my hands up your soft brown legs as I experienced the first sweet drops on my tongue. You pushed into my tongue as it explored your wet mound, rocking your hips and getting wetter. I began to suck on you as my tongue kept darting in and out of your hot, swelling pussy. I searched for every escaping bit of wet, lapping it up as you rode the waves, loving every single minute it took to get you there.

"ooohh....hunneeeee....help me....hunneeeee"....as you so often begged just before soaking me.

You began the climb to the edge of orgasm as I spread your sweet ass and pushed harder, my cock raging to get it's share. You began your sweet bellows of orgasmic bliss as I swallowed every sweet wave......mmmmmm.

You whimpered and trembled as you gripped the log, waves of come shrinking, your breath jagged with little moans. I kissed your soaked pussy, lingering in your sex.

"fuck me hunneee....fuck me now"......you moaned.

I stood, pulling my aching rod from my shorts and positioning myself for entry into the gates of heaven. I looked down at the sweet vision, dry, hard cock about to slide into your tight,wet snatch..........I relished the sight for a moment.....then watched as my dick was slowly swallowed by your warm mound.

"ooohhhh.....fuck yeah"....I groaned.

"fuck me now hunneee....."....you egged me on.

I began the slow strokes in and out of you as the waves crashed on the beach, the soft brown skin of your back kissed by the shafts of sun through the fog. The feeling of my cock coming out into the cool air and back into the sweet warmth of your tight pussy was too much, I was too excited......I began to feel the build up as my hands tugged at your perfect little hips. You knew I was close as I grunted.

"yeah hunneee...come....come"....you moaned.

My thrusts didn't even speed up, I was drowning in so much pleasure that as I slid in and out of you at a slow, deliberate pace.....my hot come began to spill. Still stroking slowly as strands of milky come shot deep into your tight asian silk......

"aahhhh....aaahhh...fuck......"....I groaned.

I slid into the hilt as the last of it jetted into you. We stood there, linked for a moment as we came out of it.

"mmmm hunneee......could you believe it....I never do before"....you purred happily.

I dragged my satisfied cock out into the ocean air and turned you around. We embraced, kissing deeply.

"you never made love outside"?....I asked.

"ha ha..nooooo...could you believe it"?.........you chuckled.

The rest of the day I was treated to your silky hot looks in that super tight bikini, catching so many eyes staring at you. I Took you two more times when we arrived home.

Truly a great day at the beach.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Very appreciated; Thanks Gummo.
    Had somewhat similar in Australian bush with VN GF some years back.

3. Gummo

Gummo Member

No problem Ibush....had a great time living it, great time recounting it.