The Anal Poll

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr. G, Jun 8, 2008.

?

What do think about anal sex?

1. I don't want to have anything to do with it

8 vote(s)
    6.8%
  2. I would like to try it

30 vote(s)
    25.6%
  3. Tried, but didn't like it

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. Tried and it was ok

24 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. It's ok and I have it on regular bases as my SO loves it

15 vote(s)
    12.8%
  6. I just love it

28 vote(s)
    23.9%
  7. None of the above quite fits.. (please tell more)

8 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

In the poll I would've like to separate males & females, giving & reciving, anal play & intercourse, but it could not have been established with a single poll. So it doesn't matter have you received or given or both, just try to choose the best alternative for you and I encourage you to post with more info :)

I myself just love it. Especially fingering and penetrating my girlfriends ass. Luckily she enjoys that greatly herself. She has fingered and toyed my anal couple times and it felt ok, mostly just weird, though I had rather intense orgasm. I think we'll keep exploring.

2. Top Banana

Top Banana New Member

I haven't tried it, but would definately say that the idea intrigues me.

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

4. suite91

suite91 Member

I had to vote None of the above as my wife and I both enjoy giving and receiving occasional anal pleasure.
    She and I have done analingus (sp?), strap on, toys, fisting (almost :dgrin) and of course penile penetration.
    We also "see" other couples and singles and she has been DPed on a few occasions :drool.
    As my wife might say "We're down with the bum luv!" :lol

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

We love it.

6. Pride

Pride New Member

I love giving it. And like u fingiering...

I dont really know but i have this weird fetish/obsession with fingering a girls ass....not too deep unless i know the girl likes it...but i fnd they usually dont mind a LITTLE play at least and some enjoy it quite a bit. But often i will do this w/o even noticing that im doing it.

7. Master9804

Gold Member

Me and Hotbabe have done anal a lot of times. We love it. Before she met me she said she would have never done it. But one day we tried it. Now we do it a lot. Not everyday. Like once a week more Like it. She can only handle once a week and that,s fine with me.

8. badboy1

badboy1 New Member

I enjoy anal, Ive done it and have had a past gf finger, rim , and use a strap on on me, made for the most intense orgasms i've had.

9. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Love, love, love anal sex with my wife. So incredibly hot.

I've never "received" in the traditional sense with a guy, and wouldn't be interested in doing so, lol.

However I have had a finger back there and been penetrated just a little past the head of one of her realistic dildo vibrators which is a pretty odd experience as a straight guy, but the penetrations with vibrations just felt too good to get hung up on after she first started using it on me. I'd be scared to be fully penetrated with it, but can't say I'd object if she tried it. However, I'm not sure I could ever go for being taken with a strap on, or that my wife would even be into that.

10. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I've tried in the past and loved it although I need clitoral stimulation simultaneously in order to orgasm. My boyfriend has put a finger in once and we will work up to full penetration.

11. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well I love it, and my Ex did to!!!

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I voted for "tried it but didn't like it." It was years ago and my boyfriend at the time talked me into letting him stick it in my ass. I didn't realize (and neither did he apparently) that you have to be properly prepared and have extra lube on hand. It didn't feel pleasurable for me at all, but my boyfriend liked it a lot. From that point on he wanted it all the time. I've never wanted to do it again, and thankfully the Swede is disinclined to do it as well.

With apologies in advance for getting all preachy:

Guys, don't ever make your partner do something that hurts her or makes her feel degraded and/or uncomfortable just for your pleasure. Do not assume that she'll "learn" to like it later. Do not ask your girlfriend to take it up the ass. Wait for her to ask you for it. If you find with idea of taking something up your ass to be repugnant then chances are your partner feels the same way.

Thanks and have a nice day.

End of rant.

13. Trixi

Trixi New Member

I did it a few times years ago and it was ok. DH liked it, but he didn't feel the urge to do it frequently. I'd be afraid to try now (hemorrhoids - yikes).

Anyway, DH has discovered that he loves receiving with either a finger or a prostate massager. He's a bit squeamish about receiving something as large as a dildo, although he did it a couple of times with a small one. He has had orgasms a couple of times with prostate massage and he likes that better than a dildo.

14. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

It's on our "To do" list then!

15. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

This is just an occasional thing for me, i need a couple of glasses of red wine (sometimes helps) and alot of stimulation and getting me really hot and wet before i even let him go there! A bit of a 'you give me loads and i'll give you a little' haha

Secretly i love it but have to really be in the mood for it!!

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

This, guys, this. Wise words....:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

17. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Tried it years ago, we weren't prepared and it really hurt and I said some things to him that I shouldn't have.....my hubby is mentally scared from it and wont try again even though I ask.

I have a lil vibe that I use when I'm masturbating and he occasionally uses a finger on me.

18. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Yes but I have to be in the mood. Which means he as to bring me to the brink a few times, not let me cum and then, when WELL LUBED, take me! WOW

V

19. Squint

Squint Member

Ex Loved it, so did I.

Current SO wants nothing to do with it.

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have only done it with and to, my husband. I never engaged in any anal play or penetration with any other man.

Once every 3-4 months, I get the urge to have more than a finger or a toy in my ass, so we have anal sex. Hubby seems to enjoy it, but has never initiated it.

I have used toys, fingers and my tongue to stimulate his ass and again, I know he likes, it, but doesn't ever ask for it.

As fas as anal exploration goes, the ball is in my court, and he's more than happy about that.

It feels good to never be pressured to do it, because its definitely something I have to be in the mood for and have to feel completely in control while its going on.