The Age Gap

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ccjcool, Oct 10, 2007.

1. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

I dont know if it is a fetish per-se, but I've always been attracted to women that are 2-3 years older than me, and more recently, even up to 15 years older than me. I find younger women to be attractive too, but theres just some alure about slightly older women. Thoughts, opinions, epiphanies?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Seeking out older, more mature women is nothing new. When I was your age I was only interested in younger women, but as I age I find more beauty and grace in older women. I don't know if it's the experience that comes with age, or the thought that their sex drives are higher, but something about a 40 y/o woman just drives me wild.

My wife and I are growing older together, and as we age we grow closer and closer together.

3. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

When I was 21 I thought women in the mid 30's were the most attractive. At 68 I still think women in their mid 30's are the most attractive. Old enough to know what is going on. Old enough to know their dreams of the perfect man were just that, dreams. They are true adults by this time. Also gravity has not taken over too bad yet.

4. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

When I was in my 20's, the oldest woman I ate and fucked was in her late 60's. As I recall, she was delicious too. She taught me how to eat pussy. During my 30's and 40's, I fucked women of all ages. Some were in their late teens whereas some were as old as 72. I ate all of them and fucked all of them.

5. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Let's hope none of them were minors, that would just add to the overall general grossness.

6. igor

Gold Member

The older I get the more I fantasize with doing it with younger women.

7. larry appleton

larry appleton New Member

True, but in some respects I feel the exact opposite.

8. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I still perfer the 21-25 age range.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

When I was younger I used to find older men extremely sexy...I guess it's the worldliness factor. You just know that they're so much wiser and more knowledgeable than a guy your own age, though, for the most part, I was attracted to men around my age.

Now that I'm 36 I'm still mainly attracted to men around my age, but I also find younger men extremely sexy :eek: :brow

10. smair82

How did you manage to meet a women that old a persuade her to sleep with you:eek

11. UtherPendragon

UtherPendragon New Member

The older I get, the older are the women I fancy. ie roughly my age. Thank god!

12. Maveri9720

Maveri9720 New Member

I am digging the soccer mom's and milf's myself. The older, more experienced woman is a big turn on. I think being taken advantage of and used and dominated has alot to do with it.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Really? :dgrin

14. cook74

Gold Member

I have never cared about age differences (within reason of course). But I'm very happy now with a woman that's my age.

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

Reeeeeaaaaaaally :brow You see, there was this one younger guy I became acquainted with who is such a uniquely intriguing, bright 'n sexy guy that I was awakened to the pleasures of lusting after those gentlemen who are more towards the shorter end of the life experience scale (one in particular, anyway :dgrin) ;)

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is nothing so arousing as the quick sure grace of a woman in her thirties. I understand where you are coming from, because women in their thirties are often sexually experienced, confident and know what they like. Beyond sex, women this age are often mature, confident and at ease with themselves in life. The other side of this is that women in their thirties who have looked after themselves can (and often do) look great! So what you can have is attractive, mature and self-confident: which is an amazing mix.

I was lucky enough to spend some special times over an eighteen month period with a 31 year-old (I was older), and she reminded me just how good women in this age group can be. She was drop-dead gorgeous, great personality, and a magnificent lover.

17. fck_bud_e

fck_bud_e New Member

As long as the ass is still up, they're hot to me lol.

18. AlternaGrrl

AlternaGrrl New Member

let's see...
    at 17 i was with a 29 year old (bad bad bad)
    at 19 i was with a 28 y/o
    at 21 i was with two 36 y/o men (separate but during the same time period)
    at 23 i was with a 34 y/o
    at 24 there was a glitch in the system and i dated a 19 y/o
    at 25 i am seeing a 30 y/o (very happily so)... and feel that finally the age gap is starting to close. I still fancy men much older than myself though... i dig anyone who takes good care of themselves and has a story to tell. if you're 40 and can give me a romp like you're 30 it's alll good. 50s would be kind of creepy, methinks. I think I'll rob the cradle before I'll rob the grave.

but yeah... really never went any younger than 19 and that was a total fluke. an interesting fluke but a fluke.

19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

:flip

Eh, 50s isn't grave material. 60s... now that's a different story. :lol

I know whatcha mean though. No way I'd mess with a gal 25 years older than me. I mean, NO WAY!

20. Cora

Cora New Member

The number of guys in the 18 to 24 year age bracket who are interested in me is out of proportion... especially considering the lack of real interest from guys in a similar league in my own age group. Any guys I have gone out with (or should I say gotten tangled up with) in the last few years have been in that age bracket. It gives me a bit of a stupid reputation (reputations and stigma etc... generally are stupid anyway)... but the truth is I don't seek these guys out at all.

The places I hang out, and the interests I have, leave me mixing in circles of all ages. Any guy that age who expresses an interest in me (and this is often - just about any time I go out socially)... I let know how old I am, and tell them I'm flattered but the age difference would be too much. I remain as open as I can to meeting someone my own age that I click with... and it doesn't happen. Six months down the track... if I've been friends with the guy that long, and he's still persisting and starting to grow on me... I'll think "what the hell" and possibly just go for it... sometimes even find that it's good while it lasts, but a difference in maturity levels is always what kills it. And I have to say, if the other person can't handle a break up with maturity (regardless of who breaks it off). Each time... the very next thing anyone I know will be talking about is how I "chase after" younger guys. I also get lectured constantly on finding someone my own age... by people who have no idea that they are stating what is already painfully obvious to me.

I am starting to feel sure that I'm doing something to bring this on... but I have no idea what. It's a bit of a lonely situation really, because if I had any say in it I would have settled down years ago. I am so over the fling/picking up/dating game and everything that goes with it. Have been for years.