The abduction Part #1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

It was a typical Saturday night, Me and my fixing to be wife Misty,Were out on a date. Taco Bell,Movie rental store. A dime bag of pot and a 6 pack of beer,Back to my parents garage to get fucked up and fuck. Back then Misty had a curfew 12:00 She left at 11:40. On the drive home she saw some lights in the sky.

*No it can't be that.* She said to herself, Trying to ignore them. The car goes dead. She watches as the UFO. Puts out a light on to the ground. A cow is sucked up inside it. The light moves to her car,It shakes,She feels it being pulled from the ground,Everything goes black.

She awakes nakeid on an exam table,Surounded by the little gray aleins,Unable to speak or move,Severall are looking at her pussy. She has a sense of sexual arousell that she has never felt, She clamaxes one orgasm after another,She even squrts,Hiting one of the aleins in its big bug looking eye. Everything goes black again.

She wakes up again, Dressed and in her car. The sun was riseing, She looks at her watch,It stopped at 11:50.PM. She feels horny,Unfastening her jeans she discovers her panties are soaked. On the rest of the ride home,Her hand was on her clit,Trying to get off. Once home she takes a cold shower. It does not even faze the sexual arousel she has. She goes to her room and colects the box of sex toys from under her bed, She then goes to her sisters room and shakes her.

*Crystal wake up!...I need your help!*

*What!!!*

*I'm horny and I can't get off!*

*Didn't Mikey fuck you last night?*

*Yeah but I got abducted by aleins on the way home!*

*Ha...Yeah right!...You needto quit smoking that shit!*

*No I'm serious!*

*WTF. You want me to do about it!*

*I got my toys,Fuck me with them untill I get off.*

*You turning lesbo or something?*

*No I need help!*

*You better not tell nobody!* Misty lays down spreading her legs while Crystal goes through the arsenol of vibrateers,Dildos,But plugs and beads,Misy moaned and masaged her erect nipples. She finally came to the last one. A strap on.

*Fuck me with it,Doggy style!* Misty rolled over putting her ass in the air. Crystal mounted her and began fucking her.

*Harder!!!...Faster!* Misty yelled The bedroom door swung open. And there stands there mom watching. Dressed for church with her arms folded across her chest. Crystal looks at her with a look of Shock. With the cock still in her sisters pussy.

*I'm verry disapointed with you Crystal!...Get dressed your going to church!...I'm waiting in the car!*

*Damit!!! You!* She slaps Misty on her fat ass.

*You got me in trouble again!* She takes the strap on off and throws it at her. She quickly puts on her whte Sunday dress and high heels and joins her mom in the car.

2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Part#2

Crystals mom gave her the silent treatment all the way to the small one room primitive looking church house. She walked in with her mother and sat down on one of the pews. As the service started, The usual prayor,Then a song was sung,The preacher then got fired up ashe started his sermon on the sins of the flesh,Crystal just looked down at her lap and cried,Feeling the guilt and conviction of what her mother caught her dooing.

After about 10 miniutes Crystal could not stand it anymore,She jumped to her feet and testified.

*Ahhhhh!!!* Was heard from the congregation,Looking at the teenager as she confessed her sin infront of everyone. Telling everything her and her sister just did,Barely an hour earlier.

*Come to the alter child!* The preacher yelled. Crying and begging for forgiveness Crystal kneled down, The preacher put his hands on her and prayed. One by one the other teenagers joined her at the alter, It was a butifull moment as the holy sperit filled the room. After words they all hugged and felt better. The music hour then started, They all sang,danced and passed the surpents and drank the stricnine.

Back at the house Misty was still fucking herself with her toys,Unable to get off. She called me,I went over and we fucked over and over again,She would cum hard,But the arousell never went away. I ate her pussy and sucked her erect clit,She squrted all over me.

The next morning we had to stop on the way to school and fuck somemore. Sitting in her desk in class she grabbed her crotch and squeezed her pussy through her jeans, Her love button needed constant pressure on it. Then Mrs. Beasley, The asistant principal walks in.

*Misty I need to see you for a miniute.* Misty followed her thinking she must be in trouble again. Instead of going to the office,They went to the basement Two FBI. agents were standing there. And another was sitting at a table smoking a cigarette.

*Hi I'm agent Moulder,This is agent Scully,And this is the smoking man. Were here to help....Tell us about Saturday night.* Misty explained everything she could remember.

*She's ben chipped Scully said.*

*Take your clothes off. We might can fix you.* Misty begins to strip,She sees Moulders cock grow in his pants,The smoking man puts out his cigarette and watches,Also with a growing cock. She climbs up on the table, Scully examines her swolen clit.

*Yep I can fix it.* She aproaches Misty with a pair of tweazers.

*Hey you think I can fuck once more before you take that thing out?* Moulder and the smoking man begin to take there pants down. The Smoking man lays on the floor and Misty stradles his cock,Moulder takes her from behind in the ass, Double penetration,Misty moaned as the men fucked her, After they both cummed,Scully took the chip out of her clit,Misty squrited once more and relaxed.

*Ahhh!...Yes much better.* Scully gave her a business card.

*Give us a call when you get abducted again,And remember,We are the government,Were here to help.* Misty dressed and returned to class,Life returned to normal