That's what she said.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ninja08hippie, Apr 7, 2010.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Remember the 90's when "That's When She Said" was the awesome joke? I love that The Office brought it back ironically. Good "That's what she said" moments aren't as common as you'd think. Share your best ones :D

Yesterday after a silly-string fight.
    "Oh man, you got it all in my hair". - My friend
    "That's what she said." - Me

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I am a huge "That's what she said" fan.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

:bump

Three weeks ago, I was in pre-op waiting to be taken in for carpal tunnel surgery. As I lay there in my bed talking to a nurse, I could hear a group of doctors and surgical staff discussing how difficult it was to repair broken bones when the breaks are close to joints. I could not see them because of the curtain around my bed.

One man spoke up and said, "Come on, at least give me a little shaft to work with!"

Another man with a deeper voice than the first said quietly, "That's what she said."

There was utter silence. No one laughed at all. I held it in for about 3 seconds that bellowed in a series of guffaws that were so violent I choked.

I looked at the nurse taking notes and she was just looking down at her clipboard with a blank look on her face.

I wish I could have seen through the curtain that blocked my view of the group so I could see who said the classic line. I wish I could give him a high five with my good hand.