That time of the month

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by msduncan, Aug 19, 2007.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

No... not THAT time of the month --

I'm talking about the time that comes about 3 to 5 days after the last day of the period.

She isn't on birth control (so we are using condoms exclusively) and thus she begins to become extremely sexually 'on' during this week or so starting at this time. She doesn't even think about it, but I can tell even if she's busy, sick, or distracted.

I wake up with a rock hard cock constantly during this time. I walk around the house with a rock hard cock periodically during this phase of the month, and so I have to be careful not to let the kids see, answer the door, etc. I mean I actually throb and ache for her.

Sometimes it even gets on her nerves because I become rather aggressive in my touching of her, my seeking affection, etc.

Sex is out of this world during this phase too...with me not being able to get enough even RIGHT after we finish.

Anyone else experience this?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I wonder if it has to do with that "scent of a woman"? - Pheromones? Perhaps she is emitting a large amount, and you are so tuned in to her body, that your reaction is natural.

Just a thought... :shrug

3. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

That's exactly what I was thinking Rose. :)