that time of the month

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by candikane, May 14, 2007.

1. candikane

candikane New Member

this is for the girls and guys out there. I have a few questions... i had incredible sex the night before i got my period and this month ive had no cramps at all its been amazing, is sex the reason? and another thing how many of you have sex while u have your period and guys what is your veiw on this?

2. Tainted

Tainted Banned

here we go.....

Is sex the reason for no cramps? No. simple next question is it ok to fuck while on your rag?
    Yes if you keep in mind that it may be messy and that you musnt fuck with out a condom. the reason for the condom A:- its messy for him and dried blood aint anything great
    B:-Flesh then blood then flesh aint healthy plus if youve been bleeding and theres the slightest bit of dried blood up there then might as well be using razorblades up there. theres more but i given you the basics. hope i was helpful:)

Tainted.xxx

3. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Actually I have heard many times that sex can help get rid of cramps. I know of a lot of people who don't mind having sexy during that time. My fiance doesn't really care for it so we stick to bj's and some fun clit rubbing.

4. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Just for clarity:- sex to prevent cramps wont work lol, sex to get rid of them i dont know ask a woman i say:) Masturbation cant stop you getting headaches or cramps or pains but should a guy masturbate during pulsing pains then they will magically dissapear while mastubating..............less its in his arm, then go figure. especially true of pulsing headaches
    Tainted.xxx

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yes, sex while you are on your period will release endorphines, and these will minimise or eliminate the pain of cramps. Many couples have sex during that time of the month, my wife and I included just this evening. There isn't any reason not to, and for a woman it can and often does help things.

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

This is how i feel before and during the
    time of the month..

It makes for very exciting and "dangerous"
    sex..............problem is I cant find anyone
    brave enough to take me on !!!!

Maybe I advertise.....:)

[​IMG]

7. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

It never really bothered me to have sex while she was on period. I knew that the 'mess' went with the territory and was willing to go with it. I agree with the condom comments though; no point in making it more than it has to be. My problem was always finding her willing to do it then. Somehow, my craving for sex always peaked when she was on period; possibly it was the fact that the more something seems unavailable, the more you want it!

8. Dreama

Gold Member

My fiance and I have sex when I'm on my period sometimes. It isn't a big deal, and the mess isn't so bad, especially after I went on birth control. I hardly even have cramps or a period anymore.

9. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

cant tell you from my own experiance as i have never had a period but my g/f says sex is amazing at that time of month and it does stop her getting cramps yes its messy but if it helps her then great and she always make sure im happy. so if you like it do it thats my moto love sue

10. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

does help cramps, read it somewhere so i tried it and it always helps :$

usually i do it the night before i come on so its not messy but does help get rid of pain. would be a bit yuckky

11. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Strangely enough I've had two different women have sex with me while on their period W/O TELLING ME! I wasn't really bothered either time, but I was just kind of surprised that they would just go for it without least a forewarning. I guess I'm just that good looking ;)

12. hazeleyes

hazeleyes New Member

From my experience, yes it does help with cramps.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

:p If you were up for trying a guy out that was willing, would you SS ?

And yes i have had sex during a females time of the month i found out from her that she enjoyed me being inside her , as none of her ex's were willing to, i love sex and if i get to turned on i am more than willing and happy to slide inside and make love.
    as for getting rid of the cramps , she never had any because we were always making love having sex during those times and she always felt a lot better because of that..mess i didnt mind always can take a shower and sometimes we had sex with the shower going. blood to me isnt a problem i have seen plenty in my time, my own inclueded.

14. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

I agree with those who say it helps alleviate cramps. It has for me. Maybe it's in my mind, but it sure as hell seemed like it. My BF doesn't like having sex during my period because of the blood and mess so that's when we engage mostly in anal. It feels fantastic for both of us and no embarrassment, blood smell, clean up or any other negatives.

15. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

well if i ever get the chance to make love during a womans period sure, as it is im still proudly wearing my virgin medal otherwise seeing as im not of the female persuasion i couldnt help ya

16. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I've had sex during my monthlys... It isn't actually that messy, depending how heavy you are... but it can smell [bloody] which is something that puts me off... & also for some reason I can't feel as much. x

17. JB1

JB1 New Member

I personally don't mind having sex during her period as long as it isn't TOO heavy. My wife doesn't care much for the mess, so we usually don't. Her best friend once said that was what they made showers for.

18. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Haha yeah thats the best place...
    but honestly... you must be able to wait 5- 7 days without it?

19. Eating Pussy

Eating Pussy New Member

I don't mind having sex on period as long as it isn't going to be bleeding a lot.

20. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I have sex with my fiance while she's on her period. It's no big deal. When we're not in the shower, we lay a dark-colored towel down and have a wet wash rag handy to clean off with afterwards. For foreplay, I'm excused from going down on her but I still finger her clit while I suck her nipples. She seems to enjoy period sex. It's decent, but I perfer cum wetness over blood wetness. I can tell the difference, if ever so slightly.