[Ask a Guy] That time of the month for guys...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sinner, Jul 22, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

So my wife and I don't have sex on a regular basis like we used to. Its much more opportunistic due to busy lives, health and stress issues. From time to time I get pretty horny if its been too long. I've noticed however that When she gets her perod that feeling subsides. Anyone else experience a drop in sex drive when a significant other has her period? Is this just conditioning? (ie I know its just not going to happen until her period is over so i subconsciously adjust) Is it pheremones? Is it something else? I wonder if I can use this to control inconvenient urges at other times. Any thoughts?

2. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I was always just ass horny or hornier. She didn't like having PIV sex then. It didn't bother me.

So it was time for anal on occassion, butt mostly deep throat suck me dry blow jobs. How could the thought of that not make me horny? And it always seemed like she was extra horny at that time of the month which is probably what led to the extra fun

3. sinner

sinner New Member

She used to be like that (That was how we first tried anal even though it was very taboo for us at the time. I wrote about it once here: http://www.sexualforums.com/29896-first-anal.html ) but now that she is peri-menopausal she's really not interested at all and I can respect that. I guess it just surprises me that my hormones could be raging one day and totally cool off the next. :shrug

4. nyxx

nyxx New Member

my girlfriend tends to get hornier around that time of month, don't know why. so no, i don't know what you are going through and sorry to say i don't want to get to that point. if you want to replicate it, just tell yourself she's on her period constantly.