That secret crush.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Animularisen, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Since I was in (england) year 9 in high school, i've had the biggest crush on my history teacher... I'm now 18 and in year 12... and I still have the massive crush...

I love dreaming about finally getting with him for the one night or the quicky somewhere.

Whats your secret crush... did you ever get them? Would you still if you could!??

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

When I was in 7th & 8th grade I crushed over a guy so hard it just HURT(!) :eek: I was way too shy and inexperienced to approach him. My family moved 2,000 miles away after a few years, and even though I don't think of him that often, once in a while I still dream about him, and it hurts just like it did back then.

I don't know if it would work out now, but that doesn't really matter because I'm married! :)

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

yeah it does hurt a bit lol

i see him every couple of months
    just bump into him
    and all i wanna do is jump on him!!!

4. shazam120

shazam120 New Member

I had this incredibly hot teacher in 6th grade. Still wish I could do her :)

5. larry appleton

larry appleton New Member

Ive had this sort of childhood crush and till this day I want to fuck the shit outta her. Shes just asks like her shit dont stink which pisses me off because she is nothing special, but Im sure the sex would be good.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

In 8th grade I had the cutest math teacher and developed a tremendous crush on him. Each year, when I chose my classes, I always made sure I had him as my teacher. Math was very hard for me but I gladly stayed late at school for some extra help. :brow I remember when he'd come over to my desk and lean over to help me. I'd inhale deeply, greedy for the scent of his cologne.

To get a regents diploma, only 1 year of regents math was required. Even though math was sheer torture for me, I took two extra years just to be close to my teacher.

This was around the time that the Police song, "Don't Stand So Close To Me" came out and I remember fingering myself and fantasizing living out that song on many occassions.

So intense was my crush, that I continued to fantasize about this teacher even after I graduated from college.

I wrote a story here about a college professor that slept with his student, and I used his name.

Ya know, if I saw him face to face today, I think I would still be turned on by him. (sigh):eek:

7. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I had a crush on a music teacher fresh out of college. The first time I masturbated was to thoughts of him. Too bad he's a dipshit.

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I used to get tremendous crushes on all the male foreign exchange students when I was in high school. There was Per from Sweden, Andreas from Germany, and that Dutch guy who's name I can't remember. I guess it's no surprise then that I ended up moving to Europe and shacking up with a Swede. :p

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

My Mother still reminds me of the time a five year old HW can home and said he was going to marry his gorgeous,young Dutch kindergarten teacher.....:D

10. gynylon28

gynylon28 New Member

I had a crush on my German teacher as a high school freshman in 1963. She was a tall younger woman with dark hair and brown eyes. She wore black high heels and dark stockings every day along with either a skirt or dress. The code in high school back then required the girls and teachers to wear skirts or dresses. The desk she sat at had no front panel and every day was show time for the young guys. It was easy to see up her dress and be mesmerized by her great legs and gartered stocking tops. Many times she sat with her legs crossed and dangled her pump off her toes. This allowed us to see the heel and toe dark reinforced sections of her stockings. That drove the guys nuts. Did she know what was going on? Sometimes while looking at her she would stare back with a smirk on her lips. I had an idea she knew exactly what she was doing! I loved German class and took it for four years:)