Thanks for driving

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sinner, Jan 28, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

Jane was visiting Mari who lived with her parents while she finished her Masters. They decided that a trip into the City would be fun and planned to meet some old college friends.* Mari thought it would be a nice for her friends to meet her new boyfriend so she asked him to come along.* He offered to drive so that the ladies could all get hammered just like old times.* Problem was that the friends never showed up.* This being in a year that could be characterized as "BC" (before cell phones) they*didn't find out*that the friends were at a bar two blocks away until the next week.* It was a fun night for just the three of them though drinking and getting to know each other.*ted and Mari even got onstage for a rousing karaoke rendition of "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" complete with dry humping that had the crowd cheering wildly.
    The finally decided to head home and Ted went for the car.* Jane practically passed out as soon as she crawled into the back seat of his '76 Cougar.* Mari snuggled up close on the big front bench seat, her left arm in the small of his back her right hand on his chest. As they drove out of the city they kissed every time they stopped at a red light only breaking apart when cars*honked after the lights turned green.* As they drove*out of the tunnel on to the*Expressway,*he stretched his*arm around her shoulders they*both giggled.* "sorry that tonight was a bust" she said. "It wasn't" he reassured her, turning to kiss her again. "hey, eyes on the road!" "oh that's right I'm driving,"* he said as he gave her breast a gentle squeeze. He was already semi hard from making out at the lights and his bulge grew as enjoyed the supple firmness of her breast.
    She was quiet for a while as she rubbed his chest and the side thoughtfully, "its just that it was so nice of you to drive. And my stupid friends didn't even show up."* "well, it was nice getting to know Jane."* "yeah but we could have gone out*near home and done that"* "stop worrying about it. But keep talking to me I better stay awake" "ohh I'll keep you awake" she said and*she bit his earlobe as she slid her hand into his lap.* "Whoa we're not alone remember" he*said motioning into the back seat.* "I don't think she'd mind"**she said as she deftly unbuttoned his jeans, "we were roommates, remember. "*He wasn't*exactly sure what this meant but he wasn't going to argue any more.* His dick was now straining against his jeans and as she unzipped his fly his briefs tented immediately.* "I don't think he'll mind either" she said reaching into *his briefs. He took a deep breath and took his arm from around her grabbing the steering wheel to steady himself.*
    She rubbed his cock softly, whispering in his ear, "I want to fuck you tonight, so badly."* His voice cracked "I don't think we can." "ohhh I want to"* she wrapped her fingers around his cock and pulled up so that his waist band slid down his wrist exposing his cock just as a truck passed them.* The truck blew its horn long and loud as the driver smiled at them and continued on.* "ohh god that feels good,"he said "your such a tease"* "who says I'm teasing?" She changed grips using a full fist to slowly pump as she kissed his neck blowing softly in his ear, tickling him.* he breathed in deep and pressing his shoulders into the seat raised his hips.*
    "ohh that's right I'm supposed to be talking to keep you awake" she said as she started to give a twist with each time she stroked the length of his dick.* "what do you want to talk about?* Where should I take Jane for breakfast tomorrow?" "shhh, you"ll wake her" he answered taking a hand off the wheel and wedging it between her thighs.* "yeah we don't want that" she said letting his cock go just long enough so she could unbutton her own jeans.* He reached inside her soaked panties and*fingered her slit. "I told you I was ready to fuck"* He pulled his hand out and sucked his finger. "that tastes soo good."* All in one motion she slid her ass away from him dipping her head into his lap and licking the pre-cum from the tip of his cock.* "oh so does that." she said and then opened her mouth and took his whole cock in.* She wasted no time bobbing up and down on his dick sliding him deep into her mouth each time she dipped, her lips closing around the base and slurping as she pulled up. the slight suction stretched his dick upwards before she dipped again.
    His hands were both on the wheel now, his knuckles white, he held so tight.* Her hand was now inside her own pants relieving her own yearning.* "God I'm gonna cum" he whispered.* As she raised her head the next time she raised all the way off and as his dick slid out of her mouth it made a "pop" sound.* She grabbed the base of his cock now and slid his dick into the back of her throat as he came in*long spurts. she sat up still pumping his dick slowly with one hand as she put a finger to her mouth pushing some stray cum in and sucking the finger. "There did that keep you awake?" she asked "well it certainly kept me awake said Jane smiling in the back seat"

petergozinya likes this.
  2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I think this is the best yet! You have some great adventures in that head of yours! :eyes

3. sinner

sinner New Member

Thanks. Its fun describing what is up there in my head and sharing. I hope others enjoy as well

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I need to catch up on my reading. I've noticed your prosaic installments of adventure and fun lately. As well as some others' contributions. I'll have time after we get some help around here, and I'm looking forward to getting to it.

5. sinner

sinner New Member

I hope that you enjoy when you do get around to it. I am a beginner so I'm open to constructive commentary.

6. whybother

Gold Member

At least there was no texting.