[Ask a Girl] Thank god for wind

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ilkley, Jun 24, 2014.

1. ilkley

I was in town yesterday on a sunny but windy day and had the pleasure of several peeks at ladies undies when their skirts went a gust sent their skirts upwards. One I was fairly sure was commando but it could have been a very tiny thong!

My question is do women go out with short floaty skirts and dresses on windy days oblivious to the danger, not caring or for the thrill of flashing strangers?

Amature likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I always were panties.
    There was ONE exception when I went to bf's house last year. I wasn't outside long.

3. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Reminds me of a Mardi Gras ball I attended in Pascagoula, MS several years ago. There was a mother and daughter (both of them fucking sexy) doing keg stands. On one of them, the mother was holding the daughter's legs and apparently they both forgot the daughter was going commando when gravity took hold and my fellow Sailors and I got a nice view.

Married M Nh, Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  4. Meee

Gold Member

I'm aware of the danger, but I only care so much.

lbushwalker, RubyAsh, boobjob and 6 others like this.
  5. Mittimer

Gold Member

If I'm wearing a skirt/dress I always wear some sort of panties. Most of my dresses are highly susceptible to a gust of wind. Most of the time, I don't really care.

The only time I find myself mildly sexy is if I'm wearing cute under garments. If someone gets a peak, so be it. It's accidental and not like I'm flashing them. :)

in_heat, ilkley, Doitagain and 2 others like this.
  6. ilkley

To be honest a flash of cute or sexy panties can be just as exciting as a bare ass

Doitagain likes this.
  7. in_heat

Gold Member

A 'floaty dress' with no panties would make me very uncomfortable on a windy day. [​IMG]

8. ilkley

I suspect that is true of a lot of women in-heat, thats why I was surprised how many don't seem to mind taking the 'risk' (usually with panties on though I think)

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

This thread makes me think of how much I love NYC in the summer. There are hundreds of thousands of attractive women trying to dress to stay cool in the summer heat.:eek:

10. RubyAsh

Gold Member

When I choose my outfit, I choose it because that's what I want to wear that day or because I'm going to a particular event and not because of the wind condition, which may just be a gust of wind as I enter the car and nothing else. If it happens that I end up being outside in the wind for longer, well, I accept the consequences of a floaty skirt. That's another reason to always ensure that one's underwear is beautiful and matches the outfit.

boobjob likes this.
  11. sandwich

Gold Member

I never dress for wind conditions, but I do like very feminine clothes, so I wear dresses far more often than pants. Many of them are floaty, so yeah, it has happened.

I am in love with breezes just in general. There is no one I know (in person) who loves a breeze like I do. It will be 80 degrees and sunny with low humidity, and there they'll all be....people in their cars driving around with their windows up and the air conditioning on. Me....every last window will be open with my hair flying out and the music going. Also, there is nothing like sailing. To experience a breeze on a sailboat is my idea of a perfect thing to do when the weather is nice.

luvbug, lbushwalker and boobjob like this.
  12. woodster

Verified Gold Member

speaking of breezes, i always go commando....love to feel a nice breeze blow between my legs and cool my nuts a litl on these hot days.

Mittimer and luvbug like this.