Thank God For Weekends

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 10_3XL, Apr 21, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

**AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first attempt at writing "erotic literature." Please read and give me constructive criticism! I'd like to know how I can improve on my writing so that y'all can fully enjoy my work. Also, know that I have not very thoroughly edited/proofread this, so there could be errors running rampant all over the text. In any case, ENJOY!**

It had been a very stressful week. After several days of long overtime hours at work, every bill conceivable being due a week before payday, and having been operating with a horrible headcold through most of it I was ready to throw in the towel.

Thank God for weekends!

Walking through my front door, carelessly tossing my work bag and jacket aside, and kicking off my socks and shoes I made my way to the bedroom. It was there that I found the first pleasant surprise of my week - actually, probably more like “of my month.”

She was there, stretched out on the bed, in a thin white cotton tanktop and bright pink boyshorts, her feet towards the headboard. When I entered she rolled over on to her belly, propped herself up on her elbows, and gave me a devious little smile. I knew she had something on her mind, I was almost absolutely positive I knew what, and I hoped I’d be able to do my part after the week I’d had.

“Hey, there, boss,” she said in a sultry half-whisper. “I got here early today and felt like laying down.”

“Great,” I said hesitantly, not sure just how to proceed, “was that all you felt like?”

She laughed, “What do you think? Does it look like I feel like just laying down?”

As if in answer to my earlier doubt, I felt myself beginning to stir and liven up. She always had that effect on me - able to get my blood rushing and thoughts dispersed. It was such a large part of why I always wanted her around and couldn’t get enough of her. I know that on more than one occasion the spell she cast over me had caused horrible lapses in my life away from her.

“It looks like you’re half naked on my bed with something on your mind,” I said, starting to feel bolder and lose all my troubles and concerns.

“You could say that,” she replied, “but it’s really more someone that I’ve been thinking about.”

“Oh really?” I said, “And who is this someone?”

Laughing again, “You, of course, boss!” I loved it when she called me boss, which she almost never failed to do. I’m certain she was aware of what it did for me.

She moved around again until she was sitting, legs spread, knees bent, facing me. I could see her nipples clearly through the thin fabric of her top. It rode up slightly, revealing a slender portion of her belly. I’m not entirely sure which quickened my excitement more - her nipples or that little bar of skin.

“I’ve had to wait for so long,” she said, moving one of her hands up and down her thigh, the other sliding slowly up her side towards her breast. “You should’ve taken off early today. You’ve earned it.”

“Good things to those who wait,” I said, starting the process of removing my clothes by quickly pulling off my shirt.

“Oh, absolutely,” she said breathily, moving the hand on her thigh over and reaching down to begin rubbing herself through her shorts. Her other hand had finally reached her breast and she was gently squeezing and massaging it through her top, every now and then giving her nipple a little pinch.

I stopped worrying about taking my time at that point - she was absolutely right, I had earned this! I quickly threw my pants down and hurried over to the bed.

As soon as I was there, she was there, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me deeply. I responded in kind and began running my hands over all the curves of her body. I no longer had any doubts - I was practically throbbing at that point, hating how restrictive my boxers felt, but not wanting to lose a second by taking the time to slip them off.

Just like my body was responding to our actions so was hers. I could feel how hard her nipples had become as I brushed my hands over them and gave her breasts a firm squeeze. I could feel the heat coming from below her navel, driving me to new levels of desire and changing the throb to an ache.

She broke away briefly, and pulled her top off in the swift one motion way that I’ve only ever seen women be capable of. I pulled back myself and finally freed myself from my last article of clothing.

It was a such a relief! My boxers weren’t restrictive by any standard, but something about having them on had felt so claustrophobic and uncomfortable. My erect member stood up strong, proud, and full.

When I turned back to her she was looking down at what I had just unveiled, smiling with a sparkle in her eyes, and said, “Oh, dear! That’s going to need to be handled right away.”

I said nothing and moved back over to her. We resumed our earlier dance, except this time she gripped me firmly with one of her hands.

“Does this help?” she asked softly in my ear as she began to slowly stroke up and down my shaft with her hand. Every now and again she would gently squeeze and release, never breaking rhythm, always so smoothly up and down the whole length.

All I could manage was a groan in response. This was helping, except I couldn’t even remember what the problem was. The only thing I knew at that point was that I was a man, she was a woman, I was well ready to take her, and she seemed completely ready and willing to take me.

“You want it, don’t you?” she said, rocking her hips and pressing her crotch against me. The heat was there, and I could also feel how wet she had become even through her shorts.

I grunted something like “yes” and began rubbing myself against her. She let out a gentle moan, spread her legs wider, and began to work with me. We rocked back and forth like that for awhile, continuing to kiss and touch as we did so, but then I could no longer stand it. I broke away, reached down and none too gently pulled her shorts off.

And there she finally completely was!

She lay back, opening herself to me, and smiling. I could now fully see how ready she was, how she must have wanted it as strongly as I did. I moved to her, and when we met she quickly put her legs around me and locked her hands on the back of my neck.

“Do it, boss,” she breathed in my ear. “Do it like I know we both need!”

I reached down and guided myself in. As wet and ready as she was, she was still just small and tight enough that I had to give a bit of a push to get myself in. She let out the little breath she always did when I penetrated her, and on that breath out said seemingly to herself, “Yes.”

Being in her was like being in a relaxing bath after a long day of hard labor in more ways than the metaphorical. She was always so wet I imagined she’d be practically dripping if she were to stand up and so hot that it seemed like she had a fever of 1000 degrees localized to that one area on her body.

My body screamed at me to go fast, hard, deep, and really pound my way to climax as soon as possible. I stopped myself, letting my remaining brain function hold me to slowly slipping in as far as possible and then sliding back almost to the point that I was out of her again. Her breathing was heavy and hot, and with each motion of our bodies together she began to let out soft groans. I, too, began groaning and breathing heavily.

No longer being able to hold to such a slow pace, I began to speed up - driving myself just a bit deeper and just a bit harder as well. She let out an appreciative sound and dug her fingernails into the back of my neck.

“Oh, boss,” she moaned, “like that! Right there!”

I obliged, more out of my own selfish desire to give all of myself into her and take, take, take the pleasures of her body. My breathing was becoming ragged and heavy.

“Ohhh! More!” she exclaimed. I did so, finally penetrating as deeply as her body would allow. I could feel myself beginning to reach climax; I was unsure how much longer I’d be able to keep at this without some sort of break.

“I’m getting close,” I managed to grunt.

She merely let out a long mmmmm and worked herself harder against me. Before too long I felt her hit her climax, which gratified me to no end. Our sex was always satisfactory, but it usually took me far more time and luck to get her to cum for me from only the penetration of my cock.

As she climaxed I felt her clamp down on me slightly and I lost it. As her orgasm rocked through her body, my own orgasm erupted. It was so intense I felt my whole body lock up, saw spots and stars, and let out a gasp borderlining on a shout. The only part of me that didn’t freeze was my cock, which throbbed, flexed, and pulsed - shooting out a more than generous load into her warmth and wetness.

When our respective climaxes had ended in what was probably only a flash, but felt like a small eternity, I collapsed on top of her. She lay there, gently stroking her fingers up and down the back of my head and neck, and whispering in my ear, “There, boss. Isn’t that so much better?”

I rolled off of her and lay there next to her, my eyes closed, simultaneously trying to regain my sense of reality and perpetuate the bliss I was experiencing.

“Well?” she prompted.

“Remind me,” I said, a smile stretching across my face, “to work more overtime.”

Untamed and Joys like this.
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I need to come back to this tomorrow to read it all but as far as I got, I can say it's fully enjoyable

10_3XL likes this.
  3. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Sorry I was late to finish. I think this is very well written especially as a "first attempt".

Maybe we could try writing some fantasies together if you'd like to try

10_3XL likes this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Joys, thank you so much for taking the time to read this and comment!

I am always open ideas of things to try! I have never co-written anything before, so it would be fun to see how it goes.

5. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I'll post one we did some time ago with a friend in a while as an example

6. Joys

Verified Gold Member

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Good story.

10_3XL likes this.
  8. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

Hard to believe that this was your first attempt, it was so vivid and well written. We cannot wait to see more from you

-Mr. & Mrs. B

10_3XL likes this.
  9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Such a great writer! I loved every part of it. Thank you for sharing and can't wait to see more :)

So HOT!

10_3XL likes this.
  10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

My first attempt at writing "erotic" literature - not my first attempt at writing in general. Hahaha!

I have a few more ideas in the works, but getting them from my head to the page can be a trial! :p

Joys and Untamed like this.
  11. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Can understand that Haha!!!