Texting someone and you can see them.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Untamed, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

So I thought I would share this as I thought it was funny.

I got a text from one of my guy acquaintances I wont say friends cause we have yet to hang out. We're gonna hang out this coming weekend.

He text "So what did you buy in Harvey Norman today?"

I replied "A mouse and a mouse pad. Um how did you know I was there?"

He replied "Cos I was in the TV section having a nice perv lol"

First off I had just got out of bed put on whatever was laying around and tied my hair back without brushing it! So I thought I looked like I had been hit by a truck.

Not to mention .. I also got a text from him while I was in the store asking what I was doing.. and I text back "shopping with my Dad" .. so he would've seen me get my phone out and reply to him. Funny stuff lol

Anyways do you text someone when you see them or think you see them? Just to confirm it is them?

2. CosmicEye

Gold Member

What I do is yell their name and turn around or put a magazine in my face real quick. Then I have a friend keep a lookout to see if they look for whoever called their name lol

3. luvbug

Gold Member

Lmfao!!!^^^^^^^^^^^

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

LMAO nice one Cosmic :p!! Discreet yet not so discreet!!

Myself? if I see someone I know I usually slowly creep up and pretend I am looking at something next to or near them.. if it's them.. I just say "hey!!! hows it going? haven't seen you in a while" or something along those lines.

5. Maverick

Maverick Member

I walk right up to them, behind them, and like rub their shoulder. Only been wrong once, but I made a good friend out of it.

Drove my car up the curb, on the sidewalk at another friend once. She was eating with one of her dbag BF's, so I drove really fast in my then new car, jumped the curb, and slid sideways to a stop next to them. Swear, thought he was gonna die. LMAO.

6. NedF

Verified Gold Member

One of my ex-wife's friends used to like to run her nails up and down my back (I didn't mind it either).

We were out in a small group at a big outdoor event... My wife's friend was in the group. I was standing and looking at an exhibit and I felt nails running up and down my back (ok, not unusual). This went on for a minute or two. I stepped back to move to the next exhibit and found out (at the same time she did) it was not who I thought it was - I think the poor woman was a little more embarrassed than I was (apparently she thought I was her husband).

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

My daughter and her soon to be ex use to text each other while they were in the same damn room! Cripes can't people talk anymore???

I'm not against texting at all as I do it all the time, just don't do it while in the same room as the person (unless I happen to be sexting with T :lol)

Can't say that I've ever text someone to see if it was them or not, I have text someone that I'm with if they have gone to another place in the store so we could meet back up.