Testicle problem..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tc1985, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tc1985

tc1985 New Member

I may have a possible problem with my right testicle, it seems to be more free in my ball sack then my left...its really difficult to explain..it is more sensitive than my left and the veins around it seem to be cluttered together.....
    sometimes when i masturbate lying on my back, my right testicle sometimes appears to have dissapeared from my ball sack when there is very little skin there and gets pushed between the very inside of my hip and the base of my penis (best description i can give there) which is very uncomfortable (but no pain),
    could anyone suggest what this may be?

thx

2. dannomite03

dannomite03 New Member

It's normal.. it's normal for your testicles to retract into your body during times like those. ;)

3. free2Bme

free2Bme New Member

I'm a medical professional and while this may sometimes be normal it is a good idea to go talk to your physician about this. There are lot's of things that can go wrong with testicles....get it checked out. If you're concerned enough to ask us, ask your doctor!!!! Good Luck!!!

4. r_command

r_command New Member

Yeah, seriously...get it checked out. I have a vericocele, or however you pronounce it. It can be painful at times and I thought I was having torsion again. Twisted nuts hurt like an SOB. It sounds ok, but have a urologist take a peek at your berries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.