Testical problems

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Beckoncall, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Beckoncall

Beckoncall New Member

Okay, so maybe a couple weeks ago I had something happen that has never happened before...

I was in the middle of masturbation, and I was sort of leaning back while doing it...and all of a sudden my right testicle started to raise, and basically lifted into the area where my groin is located.

It did'nt really hurt when it did it, but it scared the piss out of me, the testicle was literally no longer in the sack, and I sortof poked at it, and it went back down.

Well, since then it has happened a couple more times, and I have a tiny little bit of discomfort in my testical (not noticeable until I really think about it, or am masturbating) The testical never raises like that until i'm on my back or leaned back pretty far.

My first instict was to think that it might be some sort of hernia, because I recently started weight lifting 2 or 3 months ago, but it does'nt really seem to be in my abdomen, just my testicals....and mostly my right testicle? (It's the only one that ever raised up like that)

Can anyone give me some ideas as to what this might be? Sorry if this is in the wrong topic

Oh yea, and my sack has felt a little tighter than usual lately, almost like it gets whenever your stimulated sexually

2. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Testicles normally move up as the male gets sexually excited. Most guys' 'balls' come up and press against their bodies. It is possible that your right testicle may possibly 'hang' a little higher than the other. Not really a problem. Probably not a hernia, as a hernia is when your guts come down, not your bals go up.

If you do not have big balls, then they might be able to fit back up into the path where they were desended from when you were new born. Remember, your body has a provision to bring the testicale up into the body to keep them warm.

Probably not an issue, but at any experience in discomfort, I would see your Doctor just to make sure.

3. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

Just make sure its a female doctor :lol

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, the discomfort you have felt since seeing it seems psychological. Don't worry about it. It's probably normal.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll second that statement. When in doubt, have it checked out. :)

6. indagroove

indagroove New Member

I had a male doctor set me up for my vasectomy. When I went to have it done, he brought in a very young cute girl to teach her how to do the procedure (hands-on).

Talk about humble. She shaved me, not too bad, but when she put the scalpel to the sack, OK...OK... I'll stop there ! All I could think was, I hope she wasn't a man-hater.

7. Beckoncall

Beckoncall New Member

Yea, I dunno....I think i'm gonna go get it checked out, it does'nt really seem normal.

The ball does'nt actually lift up against the body, it lifts up into the body lol....Also, i'm 23 and it's never happened before now.....I can't help but think it's something out of the ordinary.....At any rate, you've helped me feel at least a little better about it lol

8. pirouette

Gold Member

Actually, it does sound like a hernia. Hydroseal problem to be specific. See the doctor. Have you noticed any extra fluid in your sac?

9. Brad

Brad New Member

Just for comfort of mind, go and get it checked out with a quick and painless examination.

You'll feel much better for it.

Let us know how you get on.

10. LuvHerHunnyPot

LuvHerHunnyPot New Member

Both of mine will "run for cover" during an intense orgasm.

Quite often when they are cold too. Freaked my wife out the first time it happened.

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

It's completely normal and nothing to worry about if you have no pain. A hernia is noticeable because one testicle hangs much lower than the other and there is also pain involved.

There are times when both buddies may disappear inside together, don't panic.

12. Beckoncall

Beckoncall New Member

yea, I actually would'nt have thought that much about it if the sack had'nt been feeling alot different lately..It used to hang and be pretty loose, but ever sense that happened, they've been really tight all the time, I'll likely make an appointment soon...That's one area no one wants to play around with.

13. imkiera

imkiera New Member

Def go see a doc you dont want anything breaking down there....