Tension, Suspension, Oblivion

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Silverfox, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

I have to start slowly around her lips and pussy. Licking and swirling, lick and swirl. Lick and swirl. She sighs and moves slightly on the bed, as if to make herself more comfortable. I lick and swirl. Time passes as I move my tongue in an old familiar pattern that never fails to arouse me as I arouse her.

I move to her clit, giving it broad, slow licks. I put my lips against it and give it a gentle sucking. I know to be careful because she can't take a lot. I point my tongue and hold it more firmly against her hood. She shivers as a shock runs through her body. I keep my tongue on her hood and slowly, oh so slowly slide it that slight movement that I've memorized, seared into my brain.

I feel her wetness against my chin as her arousal moves higher. Her scent, musky and deep fills my head, catching a primal compulsion in my mind. My tongue stays on her hood, making that slight movement as my mind starts to fall in a blackness of only smell and feel. My eyes roll back as I fall into a world of scent, and touch and primal need. Her body moves in a slight twitch of her hips under my mouth and hands.

I open my mouth and lick her from bottom to top, slipping my tongue into her opening, up and over the nub of her clit. She moans a soft whisper, almost unheard. I move my tongue over her again, tasting her. As always, she's sweet, ever so sweet. I lap at her opening again, tasting her, covering my face in her fluids, as now taste is added to the sensations of compulsion that are flooding my mind. Her smell, the softness of her pussy, the hardness of her clit and now the tastes of her arousal surround my mind. Tension builds, tighter and tighter, up, up and up.

Her fluids are running out, over her ass. She gets closer, moving her hips. I point my tongue and start flicking her clit, getting more and more firm. She's moaning and crying. My world narrows down to just her hard nub.

I keep flicking her clit and her ass starts pumping, her hips thrusting up, down, up, up, down. I keep my mouth on her, my tongue in motion, my hands gripping her hips as they move faster and faster. Her breathing is deep between her mounting moans and cries. My mind falls further, deeper into sensations that cover my thoughts as my most deep, basic needs that are written in my cells, call me over, and over, and over. Tension builds.

Her body tenses, her hips move the motion that is as old as humanity. Her moans and cries become higher and higher as her need mounts. She reaches and clasps my arms, pulling hard, as tension builds. Tension builds. The moment moves closer...closer...closer. Now.

She cries out, thrusts her pussy into my mouth.....and CUMS....a rush of fluid runs down my face over my chin. A moment in time, we are suspended, as her muscles pulse. Pulse. Suspension.

She cries out again and stops breathing as her whole body locks in one complete spasm. Her mind goes black as she falls into the oblivion her climax. We are together, locked, as she is overwhelmed. I feel my cock, hard and stiff, under me pressed against my belly. I instinctively thrust, rubbing myself against the bed, as we ride the moments.

She relaxes, slowly, slowly and begins panting as I keep my tongue against her clit, not moving. Her breathing slows and her body relaxes. I feel her put her hand on my head and play with my hair. We are still. I look at her and she smiles, and I smile. We each breath deeply. Time passes.

I move my tongue around her lips and pussy....

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Wise is the woman who teaches her man how to kiss her pussy, and then rewards his efforts with huge and prolonged releases, and then returns his favor by learning how to kiss him. YUM !

3. alwaystry

Great story and I agree!

4. shashtzoh

Some of the parts of what you wrote really moved me emotionally because of how special you want to make your woman feel and how loving you are and then there are parts that are just so sexually hot that my pussy got moist thinking of your loving mouth on me. The first part here shows me how intimate you are because you are not in a hurry but you are really trying to make her feel so good and take your time to love her.

Then here comes the really sexual and sexy part because you talk about the way it makes you feel and how much you get turned on by licking and sucking on her. See some women but not me but some women really worry that their man doesnt like doing that for them but you show that it deeply and sexually affects you too. That is cool!

I love the way you then focus on her and feel about her and I would just about say enraptured by her. Is that fair? Clearly she is loving it as she is gushing woman come all over and down her backside. How sexy!

Way too many women dont get totally loving oral sex like you wrote about here. It was wonderful description and I bet you could give pussy licking lessons. Ever thought about that?

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

I've been asked.

6. shashtzoh

So how exactly would lessons in pussy licking go? I have seen people who advertise for classes for couples but then they put in there that they arent having sex in front of everyone but just talking and teaching and sending people off to practice alone. I think demonstrations would be absolutely necessary.

This reminds me of a joke about a man with a frog who goes into a bar. lol

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'd volunteer my pussy if you needed one for your students to learn on

8. hotroddennis

your so naughty HFH

9. Silverfox

Gold Member

lol. Ok!

10. Silverfox

Gold Member

When I set it up,Honey, I'll let you know.

11. shashtzoh

Just for the sake of others I would be happy to help too with volunteering my pussy for demonstrations and maybe just maybe showing off my talents at licking one just in case someone needs to see other techniques.