Tense Vs. Relaxed

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SouthernPride, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

When I make love with my boy friend my stomach muscles start to tighten, and the muscles in my midsection become tense. This is the only way that I have been able to achieve pleasure, but I rarely reach an orgasm. When I make love with my muscles relaxed, I lose sensation. Please help, is it normal to lose sensation in a relaxed state?

- The female half of SouthernPride –

2. ScrmnEagle

ScrmnEagle New Member

I hate to ask this, but are you losing interest?

3. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

It could be that the increased sensation is because as you clench your stomach muscles you are tensing your PC muscles as well. In women when this occurs the sensations are much more intense. You might look up Kegel exercises to see if this might be what you are doing.

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Mysticgenie suggests sounds very valid. The female half of SouthernPride I would encourage you and your partner to also explore non-intercourse pleasuring, as well as intercourse, if you aren’t already. Many women have difficulty reaching orgasm without good quality foreplay. I believe foreplay can be the most enjoyable part of sex for both partners if it is approached in a mutually playful way. You may find after foreplay that having an orgasm will be easier to achieve. I have met my share of women you will orgasm a couple of time during fore play before we ever begin intercourse.

5. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

ScrmnEagle, No I am not losing interest. My relationship with him is very new.

mysticgenie, I will look into the Kegel exercises. I never heard of them before. What are the PC muscles?

touchzing, We do touch and kiss each other alot before we make love. I am very hard to please. What are some other forms of foreplay besides role playing?

-the female half of SouthernPride-

6. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

The PC muscle (pubococcygeus) is a muscle that runs along your pelvic bone and is wrapped in a sort of figure eight shape around your urethra, to the anus I believe. They are a part of your pelvic floor muscles.

This link has some information about Kegels:
    http://www.mypleasure.com/education/sexed/kegels_for_better_sexual_health.asp

And this link has a rough drawing of where your PC muscle/pelvic floor muscle is:
    http://www.continence-foundation.org.uk/docs/pelvwom.htm

I can't find a drawing that shows the PC specifically, but your PC is in the pelvic floor group of muscles.

7. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

Thanks mystic!

-the female half of SouthernPride-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.