Tempted to try cybersex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Lately, I've been tempted to try cybersex. But I know I'd only be doing it to distract me from what I'm going through. I know it wouldn't mean anything. Any thoughts? Maybe I shouldn't even think about it. I wouldn't want it to be an addiction. But I couldn't do it in Canada at the library anyway.*lol*

2. charged

charged New Member

Only you can make that call really.....but I say give it a shot and if its not your thing, stop. Don't think its anything you can get addicted to however.......maybe somebody knows more than I do.

Charged

3. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I know it's my decision. Just wonder if it's stupid to want to feel attractive. Even if there's no emotional connection. Worried it will make me feel worse. My ex already said he doesn't feel our relationship is worth saving and that he feels like I'm trying to force him to try.

4. charged

charged New Member

Nope, not stupid to want to feel attractive....and I don't think cybersex would make you feel worse. However, just some advice, don't think you're not because your ex isn't attracted to you....in other words, I'm sure there are plently of males out there that would and do.;)

Charged

5. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Thanks Charged. I'm needy now. I guess.

6. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

If someone is interested in cybersex they could pm me. Still not sure though.

7. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

He already has :brow

8. Massaker

Massaker New Member

I find it gets kinda boring after awhile. Plus I am always reminded of that guy who did all those jokes like "I put on my wizard hat and robe"

9. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Maybe it would get boring because it's not real. Maybe I wouldn't be able to get into it. I'm just trying to find things to distract me from this break up. Just was a thought anyway.

10. charliesmissing

charliesmissing New Member

I used to do it with a couple of guys on msn. got me into a lot of trouble with my boyfriend though

11. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

Honestly, theres no harm as long as you don't try to substitute it for the real thing. It can be great fun to "act out" some fantasies... meet new people and make friends; just dont turn into one of those creepy stalker people... not cool:)

12. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I'm female by the way. I just have a picture of Angelus as my avatar. I wasn't thinking of paying for cybersex. Just trying it with someone on here. All it might do is make me feel better temporarily. It's just not worth it to me.

13. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

Yeah... i would never pay for something online that is free in life lol, and nowhere near as good!:)

I totally understand your point of view... and do NOT think it is objectively wrong, or unhealthy or any of that. It can be great fun, and really open your eyes... amazing how connected you can feel with someone through just their typed words on a computer screen:) I like to see it as just fantasy, but with another person; Don't think of it as getting off to the computer... its just a form of interaction with another person... and no risk of stds!

14. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

True never thought of it that way. I have been missing that type of interaction lately. Who knows, maybe I will give it a try at some point. I do enjoy watching amateur of guys jacking off.

15. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

By the way, I don't have a webcam so I'd have to watch or just do text.

16. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I can't go through with cybersex. I just can't get into it with someone I don't know. It might be different if it was someone I know, not sure.

17. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

There yah...

...go.

I have no idea how folks get aroused with what could be their gross uncle Harry for all they know. :ugh

Now, someone you know, I can see that. Never done cyber, but, I got a great phone call years ago from my woman. She was kinda quiet, distracted when I answered and she said 'guess what I am doing?'. She had a vibrator buried in her crotch and we just kinda lover talked, lightly, 'wish you were here so I could X, Y and Z' and so forth. I didn't do anything but talk, but, damn, listening to her cum, I had a raging hard on that had to wait a few days.

Knowing her made it cool. :dgrin

18. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

Cybersex.........My Oppinion

It's freaking stupid.Not nocking anyone for liking it,but the fact is that you don't know who is on the other end.It just does nothing for me."MMMM OOOOO I want you to put it in now".........Just don't work for me.

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Personally, I love the shit. I do try to get to know the guys before I go nuts on them, makes for a more realistic scenario. I could go on and on about how much I like cyber, but I've got people to do... :phat

Firecracker, give it a go, just don't jump in head first. You might like it. :cool

20. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

Well, if thats all your vision of cybersex amounts too... I would agree:)

I have engaged in the activity on several occasions... and it is NOT 'oh baby stick it in me... mmmm' lol It really amounts to getting to know someone... sharing a lot, really just being with someone. Of course, I feel a connection on a level deeper than "ok this person has a cool name" is necessary lol... Once you can trust someone (enough) online, sharing deeper thoughts, fantasies, experiences, and such comes easier... and eventually some sort of physical involvement...

There are different thoughts and preferences out there... some people like to roleplay (one person will pretend to be, say, a high school english teacher and the other a troublesome student) which does not float my boat at all really... I find it is much more meaningful and believeable to stick to the real... the here and now. So... I wouldn't give up just yet:) I assume youre looking for a guy to talk to... ugh good luck with that... lol... my limited experiences have shown them all to be little awkward 12 year olds in the cyber sex department... lucky for me I don't have to deal with that! hehe... Seriously though, I can recommend a good site if you like... just pm me

Anyways, I guess I just dont want you to leave with a sour taste in your mouth... It can be very hard to find the right person for this, as it can be in real life lol... but stick in there, and you may be surprised at how much you can enjoy it!