[Ask a Girl] Telling my GF I'm a virgin

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by music91, Oct 26, 2010.

1. music91

music91 New Member

It seems embarrassing to me to tell my GF I'm still a virgin. I'm 19 and I know it's not that big of a deal but what do ladies think about virgins? Is it a bid deal? I know different women have different thoughts but we've been giving each other head for a week now and she's ready.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

This stigma about virgins being a bad thing just really irks me now days. I was 19, going on 20 before I lost my virginity. I wasn't embarrassed to tell my boyfriend either.

Ok, so you aren't sexually active in the penis in vagina manner, but you're sexually active in other aspects. eg: Oral

It shouldn't make a difference if you tell her or not, but telling her will let her be prepared for the blunders and mistakes that you'll surely make.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Virginity is curable!
    There would be many women out there wishing to take yours dude.

4. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

First question, Are you feeling like, 'I just want to have sex already.... Im 19!' Or do you want to have sex with her because you like/care about her?

They honestly don't care. Some prefer virgins. Some prefer experienced guys but don't care that you are a virgin.

Its cool. Im 20 and a virgin. I was in your shoes last year. I told my gf after fooling around for the second time, and she didn't mind it. She actually like it. She didn't have to worry about me having STD's or anything.
    I felt nervous/embarrassed because I thought she would think Im prude. Or she would think I chose her because Im just trying to fuck someone already. (Neither were the case)

Be confident about it when you tell her (Even if you are not). Try not to make it a big deal (So she doesn't think your trying to give it away [even if you are]). I was nervous and I can tell you are to...
    The way I told her is: She came over like normal. We hung out and did things we normally did. Normal chit chat, making out etc. Then we started to fool around, which we had only done once before. I went down on her first, giving her extra attention, staying down until I gave her an orgasm to where she couldn't handle anymore, pulling me up. Then she did me. We laid there joking back and forth for a few minutes as I played with her nipples. I was joking about how I could tell if I was turning her on or not because her nipples would get hard when I licked the right spot. Then I was just like, "hey I just wanted to tell you that Im a virgin... I mean its whatever. I just don't want you to think Im trying to get in your pants because thats not the case." She smiled, so then I said, "I no what that face means, time for round 2?" and went down on her again.

I just felt out the situation and tried to make it as natural as possible. I found that girls react differently depending on how you tell them and how you say it.

The fact that im still a virgin his nothing to do with her reacting badly or caring about me being a virgin. We dated for about a year.

Oh she had sex with two people before me and was 18 to my 19.

#4 RoyaleWithCheese92, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  5. too_thick

too_thick Member

Early bird age 17 and lower

Late bloomer age 18-24

Only embarrassing once you pass age 25

It's humiliation once you pass age 30.

Complete Social rejection once you pass age 40.

6. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

Many know my stance on virginal males.... Hot fucking stuff!
    I'm yet to meet a girl who would be turned off by it, though not all are as keen as I am.
    The night me n mine did it for the first time, whilst I was straddling him and about to rip his pants off, I asked him if something was wrong, which it obviously was, and he said
    ' it's one of two things, the first, which is kinda funny, is that I have general herpes. Or the other one, which I hunk is even funnier really, is that this is all new to me'
    I damn near leapt out o the car and did victory laps around it.

But I'm a pervert.......

7. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Reflect, I was honestly waiting for you to get in this thread and tear it up. lol

Dude, just tell her flat out; "I'm a virgin." Chances are, she'll jump at you once whe realizes that you're ready to give that up. And she'll most likely rock your world every time; and she'll know that.

It'll be hot, I promise.

~Steve

8. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

What can I say..... It's my kinda thread :)

9. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I'm with her.:) It would be so sexy to me to be with a guy who was shy and innocent. How could it not be if you know you're going to make a memory that he'll never forget in his life? If she's even a little experienced, she'll know that she gets to screw you stupid and not stop until your dehydrated, your mind is blown, and you're devoid of all innocence.

I'd do it all. Oral, anal, sex toys, bondage, spanking, anything and everything that came to my mind. I'd say your lady is in for a treat and she's going to be wicked excited to rock your freaking world.:D

10. ksn

ksn New Member

I lost my virginity at 23 to my first gf and she loved the fact that she got to be the one who showed me the ropes.

11. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Something else just occured to me.

When a guy tells you he's a virgin, there isn't any expectation. You know that you're with a guy who's inexperienced, so you aren't going to be surprised by... anything really. So you have even less to be worried about. Just tell her and see how she reacts. I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Can somebody please explain to me how 18 is a 'late bloomer'?? 18 is the age of consent. 18 is when you can legally go out and bang whoever you want (also over the age of 18) 18 is when you are no longer a minor! How the hell does that make you a late bloomer?

Children or are 13, 14, 15 years old having sex makes me sick. Children should not be having sex at such young age! Calling it an 'early bird' just makes me want to rip my hair out. There's noting cute or endearing about a child having sex with another child.

13. ksn

ksn New Member

I'm going to side with Mitt on this one. Given how kids in our culture are behaving I would say the par for the course is 16-18 when most teens first experience sex. Not saying it's right to have sex at 16 I'm just saying that appears to be where most kids take the first shot. I would say below 16 is early and I agree with Mitt, doing at at 15 or lower is not a good idea in my opinion because at that age you really don't know the potential consequences (which can be HUGE). I would say late bloomer is someone like myself, above 21-22. After that i really don't know how to gauge it, it ust sort of it what it is.

14. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Yah, I think Steve missed that post when he responded. Either that or he didn't feel like blowing up on someone. That's one of the few things that really gets him mad; someone taking advantage of minors. Blame it on the job, but he's not wrong. You are really just not ready to be making those decisions at that age, let alone possibly be a parent. You're a freaking kid yourself. There's plenty of time for it later. And for someone to take advantage of that is so wrong on so many levels.

I'm sticking with Mittimer. Early Bloomer my ass. It's like having sex with a seed-sprout.

15. giggyman69

giggyman69 New Member

man i was also 19 goin on 20 when i had sex for the first time no big and i am actually married to her now and i am 20 lol i know that sounds funny but is true i love her to death and that is all that matters. she will enjoy it and i know that you will so jump in there and have fun lol.

16. too_thick

too_thick Member

where do I sign up! :lol

your post changed my prospective on that issue

17. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

Wow.... I do actually agree, however I am assuming that my kids won't get to 17 with thier virginity. Unless my eldest really is gay, and is still in the closet then.
    When your younger, theres such a pressure brouht on by sex. And someone ALWAYS gets hurt, one way or another.
    But in saying this, I was mearly 14 when I went or the first time. I had a lot of fun, but the guy who lost his with me, had a bit of an issue, and we went from being best friends, to him not talking to me. These days, people are not so hung up. By these days, I'm referring to age.....
    Sorry if it doesn't make sense..... I'm still in bed :)

18. DaAzn

DaAzn New Member

I lost my virginity 3 months ago, at the age of 22.

It's no big deal, so long as you are confident about yourself. I told my girlfriend flat out.

If the V card is such a big deal, why the hell are you two dating anyway? Sex is an important but ultimately smaller part in the big picture. It's like noticing that your girlfriend has a mole on her left thigh when she's the most wonderful and perfect woman you've ever met.

19. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

As long as he's got an open mind, I'd see a virgin as a completely clean slate, ready for me to have my wicked fun with.