Telling an FWB I don't have much experience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by javelinx, Apr 28, 2013.

1. javelinx

javelinx New Member

I've been fooling around with a friend of mine - I'm a virgin, and haven't done anything with a guy apart from a couple bad attempts at hand jobs. He's clearly a lot more experienced - I've not told him about my lack of experience, though I think at this point he suspects. Anyway, he's fingered me a lot and gone down on me a few times, but I haven't reciprocated (apart from those attempts at hjs) because I'm scared I'll be terrible at it and I feel really bad about it.

I know that what I should do is just tell him that I don't have much experience and maybe ask him what he likes, but my problem is... I don't know when to bring this up? We don't really mention the physical side of our relationship when we're not hooking up so it would be during the hook-up and I worry that it would be a massive turn off for me to suddenly be like, 'hey, I don't have much experience?' Is there any way I could bring it up that would still be sexy? If you were fooling around with a girl and she said this, would it be a turn off?

2. kipro150

kipro150 Member

It wouldnt be a turn off. Id picture someone saying it kind of coyly that theyre inexperienced and a little conscious of it (even right before starting) so id let them set the tempo so not to rush you

Plus dont worry about inexperience. Once you do it a bit youll get the hang of it plus hell probably give you some input. Maybe look at videos just to get some general ideas so youre more comfortable, but yea..

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Javelinx, in your place as soon as you begin the next physical episode I would sexily murmur in his ears the words; "you know I'm a virgin a virgin don't you?".
    I think that you will be pleasantly surprised at his reaction.
    Anything after that will be understood ;)

#3 lbushwalker, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  4. sandwich

Gold Member

This sounds like a very good approach.

5. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i was a virgin when i met redic, and extremely unexperienced. i warned him that i wasn't very experienced, but i didnt flat out say i was a virgin.... a couple weeks later, when we had progressed to a more physical level, i did, and he was very understanding. it also, i think, was a huge turn on for me, to teach me all the things i didn't know. you may be afraid you'll be bad at everything, but the best part about it, all the practice is FUN! You'll be good in no time, you just gotta get over the hump and hump!

6. dougsan

dougsan New Member

As mentioned by others, your lack of experience will not be a turn off for him, if he's a typical male. When you choose to tell him is based on your comfort and, to a lesser extent, his. A car is always a good place since it offers some privacy. At the beginning of fooling around is excellent because he and you can experiment with your knowledge -- a really hot time I would imagine. I know just thinking of the chat just as petting begins turns me on big time.

I hope your first lover is kind, gentle and very giving. He will be in your thoughts for the rest of your life. The first time you have sex can be the first time you fully open your heart and mind to another. It can be a personal SUPER high.