Tell me ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Buffalo204, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

One of our members talked about having sex with an elderly man. As one that some would think of as elderly I'm curious. How much older then was your partner who was the most older then you? And how old were both of you at the time? Just want to see if I still have a chance!:)

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

A chance with women how much younger than yourself? Personally speaking, I've very rarely found any guy who's more than 10 years older than myself attractive...I think that stems more from a desire to be with someone who has nearly as many healthy years ahead of him as I do than anything else. There have been occasions when a much older guy has caught my eye, but it was a "Wow, he's hot!" moment, and dating never crossed my mind.

There are women, of course, who date and marry much older men. I think it all depends on the woman.

3. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

I would never consider someone more than 5 yrs or so my senior...Way too much of an age gap...I dont particularly want to be widowed in my 30's...No way.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The thing with life , there is no way off knowing how long any off us will be on this planet for....
    not meaning to be a downer lmao...just its a fact of life..

But everyone has their age limits....my biggest age gap so far was 17 years ( the woman being 17 years older then myself at the time)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just love how Kronnie has to reply to threads posted just for ladies. :lol

Anyhow.....I have always been a fan of older men. The biggest age gap between myself and a lover, cyber or otherwise, has been 15 years. Age doesn't concern me, maturity does.

6. pirate_lizzie

pirate_lizzie New Member

im a 23 year old chick and i would do steven tyler who is 59. I have had guys who are 10-15 years interested in me and yeah i would have sex with them. It's all about your personality and if you still have your charm ;)

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

And i to love the way you post up on any cock thread lol :p

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

The biggest age difference I've ever had would be 6 years... 21-27 with my current bf

9. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

My first wife was 10 years younger and looked much younger then that. We were divorced when she died at 51 of heart attack.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Buffalo ( no offense intended here at all )

but is that classed divorced , or widowed ? ) not having been married ever i am just curious ...but i am sorry for your loss though ...

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Buffalo asked about having sex, Bluesy replied about relationships, which is fair enough. However, an age difference when having non-relationship sex might be less of an issue: in fact it might be a bonus. I had a casual relationship with a woman who 15 years younger than me, and she told me she enjoyed this sort of thing with mature men.

If you want to chance your hand, Eastern European women almost always prefer men who are ten years or more older. One of my favourite actresses, Oksana Akinshina, moved into a de-facto relationship when she was 16 to a pop singer who was 32 at the time. In Russia, this is not uncommon. Funny thing, my ex-mistress was part-Russian (and typically Russian gorgeous too).

12. foxxi999

foxxi999 New Member

The oldest I've had was 39 and I was 22...17 years difference! I do have a thing for older men! :hitit

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

If I were available I'd love an opportunity have a sexual relationship with an older man. :drool
    I find many older men very attractive.

I don't think you can really put a number (age) limit on this either, as everyone ages and cares for their body differently.

A healthy, reasonably fit man even 30-35 years older than I would be very appealing if we shared something special and felt sexual attraction between us.

14. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

We were divorced several years by then. We remained friends and It was a loss for sure. She was the mother of my girls. My point though was it's not always the older one that dies. My father was 10 years older and lived 20 years longer.

15. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I have been in a sexual relationship with a man 11 years older than me, and have not had sex with anyone under 9 years older than me. But i couldn't tell you at what point they would be 'too' old. It depends on the person. I would think twice about entering a serious relationship with someone a lot older than me though.

16. GlitterGreen

GlitterGreen New Member

The biggest gap I've had was 9 years, he was 32 and I was 23. I think I could go for older as long as the guy was in good shape and in absolutely no way reminded me of my dad.

17. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I'm 18 and I would probably date up to age 60

18. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

if i was 20, i'd go up to about 28-29. 3 years between me and my man

but my sister, we talk alot about these things, finds a 10+year age gap very hot. and shes 25 and her bf is 36. so yes you still have a chance

19. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I wonder sometimes,
    Their is so many older Ladies out their that i think are beauties
    Especially the ones I meet in gym.
    But I have never dated anyone older than me.
    i think I could if I were single but I will never know.

Hiker