techniques to making a girl squirt?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by cowboyup, Dec 13, 2010.

1. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

not sure if this is the right section but my question is:
    is there a technique to making a girl squirt?
    or are some girls just unable to do this?

i have had 2 women whom i have got to squirt in the past and fairly easily too. but the one im with now i can make orgasm but never squirt.

2. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Somewhere I've read a statistic that only 10% of women squirt. I've only ever made one woman squirt, and ya know what, I didn't even do that much. I just got in the missionary position and she screamed and squirt away. I was actually kind of grumpy later because I had to wash my sheets afterwards. But it's really a good thing if you can arouse a girl to squirting.

I'm not sure if there is a technique specifically to make a girl squirt, I think it just a matter of the girls anatomy and sex drive.

3. andretti

andretti New Member

This topic has always fascinated me.

Near as I can tell, some women do it often (almost at will), some do it occasionally (and it often surprises them when they do), and some can't seem to do it all, no matter how much they research it, and try all the tips and advice.

There also seems to be different results when fluid is emitted - some women gush, some dribble, some ooze. Depends on the woman and the orgasm.

My partner rarely expels so much that it comes out, but, if I'm going down on her, I can often tell when she's drizzled something. The taste changes, and I can feel it on my tongue.

4. Beach

Beach New Member

hey guys this subject has been discussed at great length on this very forum.. not that I mind it being brought up new again. if your curious, do a search and you'll stay busy reading for quite a while.

5. swatkamawa

swatkamawa New Member

Well, you can't really make girl squirt. It's up to her,in most common case. If she is relaxed enough and wants to have deep orgasm, then she will about 60% squirt. Rest of percentage depends on how your organs are interacting. If you can satisfy her on that wat, you will make her squirt. Otherwise, you can just keep trying.

6. evanders0095

evanders0095 Banned

It is very troublesome because you have to clean up afterwards your orgasm, so you enjoy it with your girls or your couple to reach squirt.
    You can see my signature to the technique.

7. indykool

indykool New Member

1. Don't go for the goods right away. You want to build up massive amounts of anticipation. Feel around her vagina but don't enter her right way rub all around it.

2. Once she's warmed up enter her with one finger and feel all the way around the walls of her vagina watching her body as an indicator to how it feels to her.

3. Let her know how much it gets you off being able to please her, tell her how good she feels, tell her how you love how turned on she gets. You want her to know that you thoroughly enjoy giving her pleasure this will more easily allow her to "let go" and have a squirting orgasm.

4. Begin To Stimulate her g spot using a come here motion. Vary it up between long and short strokes. The G Spot will begin to swell and balloon out as she gets closer and closer to climax.

5. She will begin to feel a sensation similar to her needing to pee but rest assured it is not pee it is her ejaculate. Tell her to push it out! Some women can squirt a lot and some women a little it just depends. Reassure her you want her to squirt all over!

8. Axxell

Axxell New Member

It depends, because not every woman can squirt. Some girls squirt very easily and some never squirt. Keep trying ..

9. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Well I cannot squirt and I'm not gonna keep trying or feel bad about not being able to.
    I have wonderful,great orgasms and that should be all that matters:ugh

10. soap141

soap141 Banned

yeah not every women can squirt even from those who can many don't ejaculation a lot.. also some do it very frequently and for some others it requires a great effort and practice... search on xhamster for 'female squirt' and you'll find few legitimate and veru informative video tutorials on female ejaculation

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I wanna squirt. Please tell me what you have done in the past ;)

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I feel the same way sometimes. I just want to experience it to see what all the fuss is about.... :)

13. conlonxe

conlonxe New Member

This is hard to say but I think that depends on every girl. Some can squirt and others can't. :)

14. abhilashagyani

There is only fun and excitement is the only technique to squirt a woman. I sometimes squirt but it is a good experience of sex. A man capable to squirt a woman is most wanted.

15. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Damn, the spammers have hit this thread pretty hard.:eyes

The best suggestion I have is to click the tag at the bottom of this very thread that says squirt. The forum software will pull up quite a few threads that have been tagged with the word squirt. There are quite a few threads that should be able to get you pointed in the right direction.;)

16. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

some girls squirt, some can't and may never be able to

the 2 times I've did it - we weren't trying - trying puts too much pressure on you & her and it can hinder her ability to relax (and if she's not relaxed it won't happen!)

most girls agree, intense g-spot stimulation. she'll feel the urge to pee - keep up whatever you're doing and if she is relaxed that's a clue it's going to happen extremely quickly

17. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

pk cool thanx for all the info

18. Coop

Coop New Member

I squirt occasionally. I have been able to make myself squirt and during sex. The only position to make me squirt during sex though is doggy style. The area of my vagina that needs stimulated in order to make me go is not very deep at all. Fairly close to the opening and its front side(towards my clit.)

19. dang2324

dang2324 New Member

Although i have not seen the squirting in action, i did get a vibrator for my wife that stimulatea the gspot and seems to work really well, she became wet all over. She said it felt like she peed. I wish i took out the vibrator so i could have seen the actual squirting action.

20. bluvm

bluvm Member

I usually take two fingers and rub on either side of my wife's g spot. Like i am walking with my fingers. Like clockwork she cums.