teasing

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by coldsteel86, Feb 12, 2014.

1. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

I love to be teased, like when a woman is showing some cleavage or gf is walking around the house half naked its such a turn on!
    Nothing gets me going more than seeing breasts peeking out of a top or butt cheeks in a pair of hip huggers or thong! Make my imagination run wild!

2. alwaystry

I am right there with ya....but there is only so long that can last until wehave got to do something about that!

3. hollywearsthongs

Gold Member

Oohhh all the things I love to do lol

Bigbluebear85 and Him and her like this.
  4. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

Its just the feeling and the way my mind wanders of u know what if.....
    Like when I see cleavage it makes me want to see them in a bra, when I see them in a bra I want to see them naked!
    But for me its more of a turn on when a girl teases then if she just stripped naked right in front of me!
    Now if she teases and plays hard to get or makes me work for it oh man I start climbing the walls but I love a good challenge!

Holly you are definitely a tease but its fun ;)

CaramelLady likes this.
  5. CaramelLady

Gentlemen please do not underestimate the way you can tease us. I love to see a man in his underwear.....

JonJo and ginger like this.
  6. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

Stockings, leggings or fishnet stockings just give me a major problem in me pants. Especially if a woman crosses them while sitting and then re-crosses them....damn near have an accident in me pants. Usually need to pop one off quickly!!:D tumblr_n0l2oaziHZ1sbym8so1_500.jpg

Redline1 likes this.
  7. shashtzoh

I think teasing is a delicious art and that teasing is part of any good sexual relationship. There are times to go about naked of course which can be a tease in itself if there is no expectation of sex right then like when we were getting ready to go out last night so I walked around naked longer than necessary and right in front of him like to get his attention. And I did! Or there are times to tease other ways in a relationship. Sometimes it is with soft touches in unexpected places on his body at unexpected times. Or by parting my legs with no panties on when only he can see. But there is also the thrill of teasing other people I have to admit.

8. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

I tell you what is really teasing and hot by itself. A woman right out of the shower wearing jeans and a bra blow drying her hair.

lbushwalker likes this.
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Coldsteel that image has me going also :)

10. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

A tank top or long sleeve shirt that is low cut and a pair of panties has me freaking reeling!
    Tease me dont just give in and give it to me make me work for it cause in my life when u work hard for something when u finally get what u wanted it makes it that much sweeter!

11. rileyjane

I love to tease him, make him squirm, tease some more and then give in.......:p

ilkley likes this.
  12. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

Make me hard, make me want you, throw your arms around my neck and kiss me, make out with me and then smile or laugh and gently push me away!
    This works good if were getting ready to go out one night cause then the whole night all I am thinking about is you!

13. JonJo

Gold Member

There is a fine line between teasing and torture.

Teasing is fine if it is leading to something.
    Teasing is torture if it is leading to nothing.

From one who is being teased.

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  14. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

I totally agree jonjo

15. CaramelLady

Poor baby ....

On to my thought
    Something should be left to the imagination. The anticipation, the wonder, teasing is a art. We should practice it more often

JonJo, lbushwalker and Mikey22 like this.
  16. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

17. JonJo

Gold Member

But if the imagination is strong then the imaginer can suffer mental torture.
    The follow up (sometimes) to teasing is also an 'art' which we should practise more often but despite the tease, visual or mental, being present don't get the chance to.

So please Ladies don't be cruel, adjust your level of teasing to your intended (and hoped for?) out come.

If you don't intend to, or want to, catch the fish then don't dangle your bait - us poor fishes don't understand, or like, the idea of 'sport fishing', to just add to your bag.

inapickle and CaramelLady like this.
  18. Redline1

Gold Member

Like you I'm a big time leg guy. Need to see some smooth sexy legs. When my wife wears shorts around the house she knows she is teasing the fuck out of me. Within the hour I'm dragging her into the bedroom to finish what she has started. Noting better than a good tease fuck!!!!