Teasing your partner

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by matt2006, Oct 23, 2017.

1. matt2006

Gold Member

After 20 years together we still like to tease one another how and when we can. What something you or your partner has done to tease the other?

One of the things we do to tease each other is flash or fondle each other when we are out. That being the case the wife and I went out for a nice celebratory dinner recently. She had a great little black dress on that flared out just above the knee with a great pair of 'fuck me' heels. As we made our way through traffic to dinner I slide my hand up her dress teasing/rubbing her lips. Twenty minutes into the hour drive she stops me raising her ass up and sliding her soaked black lace thong off hanging it around the gear shift. Now having full access to continue teasing her as we made our way along the rest of the trip. As we neared the restaurant I stopped teasing her so she could gather and fix herself before we pulled up. We The valet helped her from the car as I tipped him getting my ticket. The table setting had us next to each other and I continued to tease her wet lips on and off through dinner. Two hours later as we finished I asked for the car to be brought up and at this point the wife looks at me wide eyes and a smirking. She leans in giggling and asks "did you leave my panties on the gear shift?" Now honestly I totally forgot about them as we got to the restaurant, I was to busy focusing on how I was going to continue to tease her. I smiled and laughed telling her "I'm sure the valet has been wondering for the last few hours if they are from tonight" to which we both had a good laugh. We exited the restaurant and walked toward the car with her a few steps ahead of me as the valet opened the car door she smiled and thanked him before looking over at me with that devilish looks she has. At which point I paused my steps as I watched her get into the car making sure she took away any wondering or doubt he might have had in his mind about if that little black lace thong was from tonight or not. I continued my steps to drivers side of the car, tipping the valet as he opened my door. Her grinning the whole time with that devilish smirk as we pulled away. Her payback for me teasing her through dinner knowing full well that her exposing herself in such way is a huge turn on.

Guss204 likes this.
  2. cincy

cincy Member

I get teased multiple times a day without being allowed to cum...which means I'm horny 24 hours a day. Life is good.