teasing neighbour

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexy0ne, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexy0ne

sexy0ne New Member

Hello, first I would like to introduce myself, as I am new to the forum. My name is Tina, I am 36 year old high school teacher and I am happily married for quite some time (4 years :) ) Also not to brag myself but I am quite hot :D Anyway i have a kinda of a task for you. Three days ago I was in my back garden reading when I noticed that the strange neighbour (who is a student at the school that I teach at) that lives across my garden is secretly looking at me. I didn't mind it, in fact I kinda enjoyed it. I stretched a little and stuff like that. He was looking for quite some time. So the next day he was still looking so I decided for a bikini top. That did not scare him away. So what should I do in the next days. I am enjoying the attention and I am also open minded so please give any suggestions you might have. Thank you.

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

start eating chocolate sauce and ice cream really erotically. or touch yourself and make out that you don't know hes looking

i hope hes in college and is old enough :p

3. sexy0ne

sexy0ne New Member

he is old enough, thanks and pls more ideas :D

4. Dreama

Gold Member

If you work at a high school, and this boy is a student, he's not old enough. A person in high school, especially your high school, should be off limits, IMO. I don't agree that you should encourage this kind of behavior toward you, as he is a high school student. This kind of stuff is in the news all of the time for a reason. I'm not trying to be cutting, or prudish, but that's the way I see things.

5. sexy0ne

sexy0ne New Member

anyone who sees these things differently?

6. evman

evman New Member

The fact that you feel the need to tell us how "hot" you are makes me wonder if you are conceited or trying to convince yourself.

It is natural for high school boys to look at older woman since their hormones are in full gear at that age but you are treading on treacherous ground by encouraging him. You should stop it now before it gets out of hand or before your husband finds out. The news is full of stories about woman teachers going to jail for relationships with their students.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Nope. I see it the same.

We're very sexually on-the-edge around here - but frown on illegal activity.
    [BANANA]Well? ... You asked![/BANANA]

I'd suggest that if you're so happily married, that you show off your bikini top ( and use some of the other wonderful ideas here) to that man you love so much :shrug

Of course, me thinks we gots a troll... :lol

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm going to close this thing. :)

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yeah, I don't like where this thread is going. We can't allow any discussions of underage sex here at :sf. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.