[Ask a Girl] Teasing, do you like it?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Jun 13, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

How many gals like to be teased and how? My lover wants me to get to her spot fairly quickly, and won't let me tease her much by staying away, but once I get there, she's mine. By varying rhythm and touch, I can lick her for hours, and find that the longer it takes to get her to the brink, the bigger the release will be when she finally goes over.

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

of course teasing is going to lead to a huge build up and a bigger pay off but sometimes i just want to stop fucking around and....well, fuck.

there are so many ways of being teased. for me? its the simple things. kissing while caressing me with his hands all over my body, staying away from the obvious spots. sometimes its teasing the obvious spots that do it, rubbing the head of his cock on my clit, or pressing it against my asshole, just enough to feel him against me but not putting too much pressure on it.

im sure theres more but im having trouble thinking!

3. Meee

Gold Member

For me, teasing is the when the boyfriend talks dirty to me when we can't do anything about it, LOL. It works, though. I do have a stronger response when we can finally do it.

But I don't have the patience for the kind of teasing you're talking about. It just seems silly to me. I like a lot of foreplay--I don't even think of it as foreplay. It's sex. But teasing is like a game and it annoys me. Just my personal preference, though.

#3 Meee, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hours? Really? That kind of treatment would drive me nuts and NOT in a good way, but hey, that's just me.

I like a little teasing but it just gets annoying to me if overdone.

5. Beach

Beach New Member

For real...I Like to do a Lotta things..*nothing (including sex) I want to do for hours. lol..
    People that talk of sex all night long boggles my mind? What do u do for 6+ hours ?
    Give me ~25 minutes of teasing and oral ..45 of good ole' somethin somethin' and I'm quite good for a cuddle shower and ZzZzz's...lmao