Tears after orgasm...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SouthernPride, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

Sometimes when I am making love with my boy friend, I start to cry. I don't feel pain, but there is pleasure. I realize that this is probably my emotional release when I orgasm. I was just wondering if any other females experience this as well, or something similar?

- The female half of SouthernPride -

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

3. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Is the crying about sadness or just and expression of your orgasm. I am not a woman but even as a man I have experience a host of different reactions after an orgasm. Often it is related to the quality of the orgasm, or the person, the situation or a combination of any of those plus others. If I feel free and open with a partner I am more likely to be more expressive. If the sex was pleasurable, then don’t worry about crying but please reassure your partner for he may think he has done something wrong.

4. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

Thanks for the information. I knew it was just a flood of emotions as I am very emotional at times. My boyfriend did not know what was going on when it first happened but I did talk to him about it and now he knows that it is not him. :p

-the female half of SouthernPride-

5. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I use to make love to my ex gf and we would lay in missionary and say "i love you" to each other over and over while making love and staring into each others eyes. She would cry everytime and cry harder as she was cumming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.