Teacher Fantasies...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by collette, Jan 29, 2011.

1. collette

collette Member

Ok just saying....being an actual college professor.... I find myself looking at my male students in a little different way now after seeing the proliferation of fantasies involving student/teacher scenarios.....:lol

Wonder what they're really thinking about....

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Theres a joke on King Of The Hill, where some protester chick that Bobby adores is talking to him about what her Professor dad's girlfriends wisdom on a particular issue "she should know she's his best student"

Maybe this is an outdated view, but talk about that, even as a joke, to me, personally in fiction has shades of exploitation, when the situation is described on television or movies, using the naive young student sexually with grades as leverage though Professors are probably a lot younger nowadays. But on the other hand, like every male I have had and do have Hot Teacher fantasies.

See any students you like?

#2 Kermit, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  3. collette

collette Member

Um...Pleading the 5th?

4. Kermit

Gold Member

Lol i'll take that as a maybe or "none of your business but i wanna be nice"

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

American college, I think, is like the first part of our university or something like that. Age 18-20 or maybe 18-21. The only tutor I had the hots for was our psychology tutor, but then we were into sex in a big, big way (we wrote a thesis on sex, and she was not only knowledgeable, but obviously uninhibited relative to almost anyone alive!). She was mid thirties and reasonably attractive, and I can picture her now!

At that age I can remember being attracted to older women because they knew what they wanted more than the younger women my age. There was no ambiguity, if they felt sexy you knew it, if they were attracted to you, you sensed it. With younger women the sexiness came and went, the attraction was there and gone. It was very confusing to read, but with older women you knew.

My first time was when I was in university, and she was a woman who was mid to late thirties, and it was very hard to describe. All I had to do was go along for the ride, so to speak, because I fed from her knowledge. And later I read stories about first times and awkwardness and difficulties and not lasting, and I thought 'that never happened to me'. It was smooth and easy, and I felt like I'd been having sex all my life.

So, Collette, I think some of the young men in your lecture theatre or tutorials fantasise about you, especially if you are sexually frustrated and giving off sexual vibes. We do pick up on those vibes, you know, and they're not something that a woman can hide. My wife was the same, a 24 year old virgin and her sexual tension! Another woman many years later, very sexually frustrated, I could have cut her sexual tension with a knife! My first affair. Another woman who was getting over her husband's affair and his subsequent loss of interest in her. Her tension, her need to be loved and fucked and more: oh my goodness! We didn't, but she really needed to.

6. igor

Gold Member

I am on staff at a university and there is one English professor (PHd) that is probably in her 30's that is a knockout chick (she has at least 2 kids) and I'll be that every one of her male students has dreams about her.

7. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Believe me, if you ever did want to get with a student and fufill one of those fantasies I'm sure there would be a good few up for it. Assuming that you are a kind of hot professor they usually picture. :)

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

The first 4 years of American college (18-22) is like the first part of our University too. You get a basic Bachelors degree (called an undergraduate degree) for completing it. You can spend a few more years going through advanced levels and earn a Masters degree or a PhD, depending on how you want to apply your education, or in the case of some people, depending on how much money they want to earn, or to just be called Doctor. Is that different than the Australian system.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

We have 3 years for a Bachelors degree, and then Masters and Doctors on top of that. I think the difference is secondary school where our students finish at a higher level, which means they have 3 year university courses because they don't need the extra 'starter' year at university.

University for me was a 4-year course, and I started at 17 and graduated at 21 with extra qualifications.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

If you do you will be in big trouble these days, even if you and he both have the time of your lives!

11. collette

collette Member

No kidding - would definitely have to wait until AFTER final exams :)

12. collette

collette Member

LOL that would be an accurate interpretation

13. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

this thread just makes me smile. i had a realtionship with my sociology professor way back when--after i'd left the class with an "a". it was wonderful and serves as a wonderful memory.

as an aside, i write a sex blog and am always interested in an educated look. if you're interested, pls pm for the link. thanks.

14. nyxx

nyxx New Member

my design teacher tickles my fancy every week. sometimes can't concentrate on lectures, but i do think some serious scenarios, lol.

15. pinkbaby

pinkbaby New Member

well i think it's normal. role play sex makes people more excited.i love that.