Tattoos?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dino, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Dino

Dino Member

What are your thoughts, guys?

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

About 10 years back I was basically meh on them, and really was not interested in my SO having them. She did eventually get one, and I didn't make a big fuss about it as it wasn't that bad really. Over time I've gotten less worried about them. I'm still generally not a huge fan of lots and lots of tats, but I think in the end for me it's more about what the reasoning behind the tats is than anything. If the persons tattoos have reason and meaning, and aren't just flash or gotten for vapid reasons, I don't mind them at all.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

For myself, never been interested. For my wife, I wouldn't mind small/discreet ones. She has occasionally talked about getting a little ankle tattoo, which I am find with. I really do not like the large, extravagant ones. From my experiences and discussions with friends the large, extravagant ones seem like a cool thing to do when in your teens and twenties, but by the time you are in your fifties it is more like "what was I thinking?"

4. Silverback

Silverback Member

I never used to be fussed by tattoo's, as a teen I wouldn't have dreamed of getting one, but now I'd like one, in-fact there are a couple I'd like. I've also found I find tattoo's in the small of women's backs very very sexy