Tasting own cum problem SOLVED!!! :-)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sgman, Oct 10, 2008.

1. sgman

sgman New Member

Tasting your own cum problem SOLVED - No more loss of desire!

Hello all...

It's been talked about on here a thousand times so I see no need to get into detail. Basically, like many people, I am turned on by the idea of sensually licking my wife clean after I cum on her boobs or giving her the best head of her life after I cum inside her. Like most guys however, what seams like an intense craving before I cum all but disappears almost immediately after I cum....what to do???

Based on the theory that the taste of my own cum as well as the act of tasting it could become an acquired taste, I tried an experiment for about a month or so and now it's something I actually look forward to when were having sex.

Keep in mind, I hate these aholes on late night TV that proudly state..."...and if it worked for me, it'll work for you too!!!". I wouldn't dare be such a presumptions jerk as to say that. All I'm saying is that it did work for me so perhaps you may want to give it try, if your so inclined. Good luck!

1. The first step was waiting for a time that I was both very horny and had some privacy. I basically started jerking off while thinking about the act. A good xxx story or vid clip helped a lot too.

2. As soon as I was about to cum I placed a finger in front of my cock to get some on it with the first shot. This was key because I've found I never lost the desire when I first came, it was always after I almost finish cumming. It may seem silly but the 5 seconds or so made a big difference. So, the second I shot some onto my finger, while I was still turned on and still jerking and cumming, I raised my finger to my mouth and tasted it it.

3. An other key thing was not thinking about it and instead, just doing it!

4. At first, I didn't even try to take a second taste. I just finished and kind of thought about the taste and how it was really no big deal.

5. For the next couple of weeks, I made a commitment not to jerk off unless I felt sufficiently turned on enough to continue with the experiment.

6. For the second time, instead of "not thinking about it", I pretended it was my wife who was raising her finger to my mouth, which made it even easier.

Now, I'm not going to say it was easy, but I can say that each time it became easier and easier. By the second week, I felt comfortable with more cum on my finger then at first and even trying a second finger after the first. By the end of a month or so, just about all the apprehension was gone and I tried to incorporate it into sex with my wife.

It's not something we do every time now but we do it often and it very very hot for us!
    It's been quite rewarding!

Anyway... I hope this was helpful so feel free to chime in and let us know if you found it helpful too!

#1 sgman, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Bravo! What a well thought-out way to get yourself past an inhibition you had. Nice work dude!

BD

3. jako

jako New Member

i like my cum for many years. i do tasted 2 or 3 tmes a week. sory for my bad englisch im dutch.

4. Northside

Gold Member

Like a lot of guys I also lost the urge after cumming. I told my girlfriend I'd try to eat her after cumming in her while we were screwing. When I rolled over after cumming she asked if I was too "chicken" to eat her now. I didn't really want to, but no one calls me "chicken." Down I went, she had a tremendous orgasm and squirted. I got soaked but it was way cool. I really liked it. Now I have given her coupons redeemable for eating her out after I cum in her. I have to honor my word so I do it, she loves it and it's fun for us.

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

Im a guy that never has and never will get excited from eating his own cum.....nor have I ever wanted to eat my own cum....yes, I have gone down on my wife and other women before marriage after Ive shot my load in them,but it was solely for their pleasure, not at all an urge of eating my own jizz from her. For the guys that enjoy that, Im not putting any of you down nor saying theres anything wrong with it....it just isnt something that Ive ever wanted to try...to be honest, the idea of doing that really just grosses me out.

6. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Another way to do it is to be too drunk to remember you shot your load there last time and go down for a kiss when play starts up again.
    :lol

I said, "Ummm, babe, you know your goo is down there?"
    He goes, "Ah, forgot... Ummm, ah bugger it. Do you care?"

As if I'd care.

I can't say he'll be doing it on a regular basis, nor will he do it sober I'd say but he didn't worry too much about it last night. It was fun, something different.

7. echris

echris New Member

I just did this the other day, you could always try getting the right angle and just shooting a stream or two into your own mouth. Not all that easy though, since distance isn't something I usually go for. That and it's messy, if you pull if off make sure to clean up the wall behind you. :p

8. bigfirehose

bigfirehose New Member

I kiss my darling all the time right after I cum and there is usally still some in her mouth. The way I see it is, I just pumped her full of hot man juice and she is going to swallow, the least I could do share the bitter taste with her. She tells me that is the hotest thing she has ever seen a man do and I enjoy making her happy!

Later!:penisdance