[Ask a Guy] taste

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BaybeeC, Feb 3, 2011.

1. BaybeeC

BaybeeC New Member

what do you guys think of taste of vaginas? do you like giving oral to a girl or not.

2. sinner

sinner New Member

Tastes great. Love to lick suck and nibble pussy lips and clit.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's really hard to find a guy that doesn't like to give oral to a girl. Vaginae have more of an aroma than a taste, though it may be hard to distinguish the difference. In my experience, younger women have a more pungent odor than older women, and post menopausal women may have almost no odor; all due to hormone levels.
    The first time you smell a pussy up close, it may take a little getting used to. But it's an aroma I would hate to go through life without ever having experienced.

4. Silverback

Silverback Member

Love it. The taste, the smell, the reaction ... everything

#4 Silverback, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  5. BaybeeC

BaybeeC New Member

so what would you sugest to a guy who dont like the taste

6. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Maybe try some flavored lubricant? Other than that, the only other options would be to just deal with it, or avoid it altogether. Of course the latter could cause some tension in the relationship. The best thing to do would be to discuss it with him.

7. sinner

sinner New Member

For some people, there is a stigma related to oral sex. I don't know if that is the issue in your case but if he has cleanliness issues, try taking a shower together first. You could give him oral in the shower and then ask him to return the favor.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Tell him it's an acquired taste, for the sophisticated palate.:eyes
    It's the truth, he'll either learn to like it or not. Learning to like it is much more enjoyable than not trying. Assuming you maintain normal hygiene (not overdoing it), I think the above responses have laid out all the options there are.

9. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Great taste...less filling! sorry...

Every woman I have ever tasted has never tasted or smelled the same. And it has NEVER been bad. Its all part of the package...

10. awakened

awakened New Member

By accident we found out that a popular womens libido booster called libigirl completely changed my taste. Made it so sweet that he thought i had put some type of flavored product in my vagina. I didnt believe him until I tasted it myself and my jaw hit the floor.

11. Trond

Gold Member

Like most things, I think pussy juices, and the pussy itself, tastes best when "fresh". :) What I am talking about is giving oral sex to a woman not too long after a shower or a bath. I am not opposed to cunnilingus even when it is a bit dirty, but freshly washed pussy is definitely my preference. Best of all when she has NOT been using too much aromatic soaps or oils or whatever. In fact, if I could choose I would probably prefer her to just rinse it with plenty of fresh water, but I don't think many women would agree.:lol

12. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Libido booster? Egads woman!

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Every pussy I've tasted has been different just like the women.
    Some very pungent, others spicy or sweet and even one tasted and smelled like Bombay curry, BTW she was Caucasian!
    My guess is that there is similar variation with semen.
    Over to the ladies with that one.....

14. andretti

andretti New Member

Based on your two questions (which were in two different posts), I'm thinking you're in a relationship where you want a lot more oral than you're currently getting. If that's the case, just tell us the whole situation up front - no need to beat around the bush! (sorry, couldn't resist the pun).

On a more serious note, there are two ways to go down on a woman. One is to dive right in; the other is to be more careful, and spend much more time "up high" (i.e., around the clit). If his problem is with taste, you could have him try it that second way. (Sometimes, that's my preferred method, too - yet I typically feel that way only a few days out of every month).

Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll eventually acquire a taste for it. Also, don't be shy about expressing your pleasure while he's down there. Hearing the girl moan (don't fake it, keep it all real) is a huge payoff for a lot of men. He may decide it's worth putting up with a taste he doesn't care for, just to hear you get off. Gotta love that ear candy.

15. BaybeeC

BaybeeC New Member

Ok the whole situation is ... I will give him head for like 15 mins or something or maybe less and then he will turn me over and he will like my clit for like 3 seconds then start the whole sex thing. I do keep clean i have a bath every night as i am one of them who takes big pride in myself. I am the only girl he has ever done it to so maybe its because he not used to it.

16. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Love everything pussy, taste, smell, sight and feel. Its alll just amazing. I will stop eating her pussy when she cums in my mouth or she tells me to and wants me to fuck her. I have gone as long as almost an hour eating her pussy and loved every second.

#16 GreyGoose, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  17. sinner

sinner New Member

Are you taking him all the way when you give him head. He might be so worked up after a 15 minute BJ that he can't wait to fuck you and orgasm. Make him come and maybe he'll spend more time on you.

18. nyxx

nyxx New Member

well, taste is different between girls. my ex always tasted sweet, currect gf doesn't taste amazing. having said that, i'll go do on a girl any day. i love playing with woman and i can do so much more of that with my tongue and hands then with my cock :)

19. andretti

andretti New Member

Have you told him how you want more oral? This might just be a case of you going along with what he wants too much, without letting your own wants and needs be known.

Most good lovers will want to please their partners, but sometimes those partners need to be more forthright about what they want.

Here's an idea: you could warm up by having him give you oral, and then tell him you're reciprocate AFTER you've had enough...

Anyway, good luck...

20. Northside

Gold Member

If you're the first girl he's gone down on, it might be a little scary for him still. He might not be confident he's doing it right. I remember my first time eating pussy. I really wanted to do it to see what it was like. She was a little scared too. I loved the smell of her turned on pussy but it was much stronger when your face is in it. Tell him how much you want it, and tell him how great it feels while he's doing it. A little positive reinforcement will help him a lot. As for taste all girls are different, and even the same girl is different at different times. That said, eating pussy is my second favorite thing to do. I love to do it!