taste

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by NG, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NG

NG New Member

what does your g/f or wife say that your cum taste like,kinda sweet,kinda salty etc. or doesn't she let you cum in her mouth

2. illuzhen777

illuzhen777 New Member

Why dont you try it ;)?

3. SexySteve

SexySteve New Member

My g/f said it tastes like uncooked pizza doe??

4. beau

beau New Member

tastes like

the tast depends on a few things like the guys, diet health , if hes sterial , if any urin was left in tha hose prior to ejaculation . if you want to make it taste better for your partner you can do a few things to help out some dont eat meat is a big one pineapple helps to take away some of the bitterness after you urinate shake , milk from shaft to head then wipe , ohh yea and antibiotics can play with the taste a little .

so i cant spell , dont use proper english but what does that haveta do with sex?????

5. hcourtney

hcourtney New Member

hehe. uncooked pizza dough, i can't say that i've ever experienced any that tasted like that! i actually tried explaining the taste to a friend of mine just the other day. i found it quite difficult.

salty.

that's the best i can do for now. let me think on it some! :D

6. Temptation

Temptation New Member

Some are more salty than others, the worst is that darn soapy taste ewww. Everyone tastes different though.

7. morrison

morrison New Member

sometimes bitter, salty, sweeter-it is a forever changing variable dependent mainly upon ones diet. I know it is bitter usually by look on her face.

8. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

Taste as you say varies but tends to be salty, but don't you just hate lumpy!!!

9. A_Cassagne

A_Cassagne New Member

Oh yes. Once I was very ill, and my girfriend informed me that my effusion was, um, chunky. The poor girl. I wanted to hug her and cry. :ugh

10. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

Diet plays a big role in flavor for sure. My husband's is slightly salty, but I love it. It's like a liquid pretzel! His has tasted bad only a few times, and it was defintiely diet related, as stated above. Lots of spices, etc. can make it taste funky. And, if there is urine in the tract, the first blast out will have pee in it - but even that is not bad - it is so miniscule. Genrally, I love the texture and taste, and alwasy swallow - and I try to give him at least one blowjob a day - ahhh! Just gave him one a short while ago - it was good! Hehe

11. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Does he know he's lucky?

12. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

hehe - yes he does :) He knows his buddies who are married don't get very many because their wives don't like giving bjs. Of course, I'm lucky too - he does anything I want him to do for me, and I love giving him blowjobs as much as he likes getting them - I just love it! So there's a win - win, huh?! :cool :brow

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

just something i found out. Get your girl/guy to eat a lot of grapes and OJ. one week i was eating a lot of these things and i tasted my cum after masturbating one of those days and it tasted pretty good. A mix between sweet and uncooked pizza dough.

14. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I don't care what I had eaten (or who), I've never had the urge to tast my own cum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.