[Ask a Guy] Taste your own?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by cs89, Aug 4, 2011.

1. cs89

cs89 New Member

Ok new here with a question.
    I asked my gf if she would swallow my cum thats a huge turn on for me.
    She said yes under one condition. She told me that its only fair that i swallow a load of my own.
    Thats not anything i have really thought about. I tried to do for her but after i orgasm icant bring myself to do it.
    So any suggestions or have you done this yourself?

2. Essene

Gold Member

Yes I have tasted my own. I've made it a point to taste most of the things that leave my body. Considering not many liquids or solids leave the body, I am sure that any one who reads this can assume correctly.

I think that this is important for both partners to do. It is even important for both partners to do if they're just performing oral sex without, for the male, climax. The way I see it, I should know what she is tasting and so should she. When you're cooking, do you not taste the food rendered before you serve it? I do, and I think it's normal to do so. Just the same, tasting one's own semen and seminal fluid should be as well.

The stigmatization that it's "gay" is far off. You created it. It's yours to do whatever you choose with. Forcing another male to taste it, however, may be a little gay. But that is neither here nor there.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

I've done it myself, wasn't really a sexual thing cuase i had just blown my load lol, just was a clean up ritual. But it reminds me of a personal rule of mine, that i recommend cause it gives you perspective. "Don't ask her to do anything you wouldn't be willing to do yourself" put yoruself in her shoes before you ask her to do something. But now onto the cum, is she saying those conditions cuse she doesn't like cum, or because it would be a turn on for her to watch you swollow your own cum? I'd leave it alone if she has difficulty stomaching cum, but if she really really wants to see you swallow your cum, while you're doing it think (or distract yourself with signs of her arousal) and think about how you're pleasing her and how special she feels for doing something you wouldn't normally do just for her arousal. Use that as a distraction

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Do a search under "swallow" or "swallowing" and you will see this is a common question. Listen to what the guys have to say about now but, do yourself a favour and research this site for more points of view.

Welcome to SF, btw. :)

5. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Major deja vu moment there. Like I've read the exact same thread word by word a long time ago.

Anyways, yes I have tasted my own semen now and then. It's salty and it leaves a certain "sticky" feeling in your mouth and throat for a while. It's hard to describe the feeling. Taste also depends on what you've eaten, I've had it taste quite bitter at times and wasn't pleasant at all.

6. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

during a recent dare game i was dared to do taste my own cum, wasnt a problem i just went ahead and did it, took a pic to prove it too,

7. cs89

cs89 New Member

I think its a turn on for her because she loves watching vids of guys eating there own cum. I do not think it's gay it would not be the first time I have tasted cum(when I was younger I was dared to give a friend a blowjob) just the first time I have tasted mine. I want to do it for her but once I cum I lose all intrest in it.

8. kumquat

kumquat Member

I have also tasted my own. But yes, the desire to do so goes once you've climaxed, so the key is either to get in quick whilst you're still on a high, or just steel yourself and do it. At the end of the day, you can really do anything that you put your mind to.
    The taste, as Everett says, also varies on what you've eaten. I've heard that drinking pineapple juice regularly can make your cum taste sweeter.

9. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Sounds like time to go snowballing.

How were you planning to get the cum in your mouth? Are you that good of a shot.

Myself, I can shoot, but I can't aim.

My preferences would be for her to feed it to you, like a mama bird does a baby bird or to eat it out of her snatch. Either way it's a no lose situation for both of you

10. cs89

cs89 New Member

So we had a long conversation about this laat night and it turns out this is a big turn on for her. She was just afraid to ask me to do it. She knows im bi and now wants to watch me suck a cock. I let her give me a handjob with me laying on my shoulders ad when i came she got every bit in my mouth ibe never seen her more turned on totally worth it will be doing this more often.

11. inchaosandriots

i have no qualms or insecurities about tasting my own cum.

after all, it's mine, if you don't love yourself, then who do you love?

;)

12. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Here's something to try that might help. Cum in her mouth, put your penis into her pussy, and then share the cum with her while you kiss her mouth. You may find that tasting your cum in her mouth is a huge turn on and you may have another orgasm quickly.